What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Favorites = Wests Tigers

Slackboy72

Coach
I'm 100% biased but I would rate them as follows:
1 Broncos - I'll be surprised if they don't make the GF.
2 Dragons - Last three weeks looks like they have their heads in the right place.
3 Tigers - Have some doubts about them facing a disciplined defensive line.
4 Storm - Injuries to their second tier players and two losses has me doubting them.
5 Manly - Injuries and suspension have me doubting them too.
6 Warriors - If they run hot they're #1 otherwise I can't see them besting the Dragons or Broncos.
7 Cowboys - Injuries have hurt them too. Can't see them beating any of the teams above them either.
8 Newcastle - They get the booby prize for limping in to the finals. Could spring an upset against a depleted Melbourne but I doubt it.

loveleague

Juniors
I support the warriors first and foremost and I like the excitement the tigers can generate, but I feel they have peaked with having to win 8 in a row - the last 4 against underperforming teams, no disrepect. I would back the saints to beat them and the warriors to beat the broncos - no hoffman, thaiday? We have a good record against them. Storm and manly should win - warriors semi? All the games will be close though - should be a great finals series.:lol: