What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premiership Tshirts

MarchinSaint

Juniors
Not sure if this been spoken about earlier.

Parramatta, Bulldogs, Storm, Manly, Titans have all ordered premiership tshirts. IT was an NRL Deadline for last week.

Where is the article stating they are arrogant?

MarchinSaint

Juniors
Was listening to Talkin Sport yesterday and a caller had made contact with the NRL. The NRL confirmed there was a deadline for the shirts and they were some of the teams they had mentioned. It does make sense

St. Benny

Juniors
wats even more astounding is that the eels have ordered shirts, they're not even in the 8 and still have a fair bit to do to make it

Steel Dragon

Bench
wats even more astounding is that the eels have ordered shirts, they're not even in the 8 and still have a fair bit to do to make it

Its not that astounding.
If the Dragons were outside the 8, we'd all still be spruiking about how we can make the 8 if we win our remaining games, and we'll still have a shot at the title.

I'd rather my club were percieved arrogant for planning ahead, than for the club to not do anything about the issue and essentially give the message to the fans that the club doesnt belive the team has any hope.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Jaysus people!!!

Its all a good old fashioned sh*t stir. The Tele have had their egos dented after being brushed by Saints & are giving them a good old dose of "We'll show the Queenslander who runs this town". The Tele's creative writing team are earning their milk and cookies this week.

Don't get sucked in & more importantly, relax. Rothfiled is making a motza for Uncle Rupert with every extra hit. Brush it.

I think we should get T Shirts made up that say "We're not arrogant! We're Brilliant" That would stir the window washers at News Ltd up.

Kudos to Gregstar. I thought that was awesome in the NRL forums the other day.

Hanz Brix

Juniors
doust already pre ordered 5 million, so if we lose atleast some starving kids in africa have some clothes

jpaciocco91

Juniors
so other teams have the shirts too?
these hypocritical bastards call us arrogant!
f**k THE MEDIA
f**k THE BULLDOGS
f**k PHIL ROTHFIELD
f**k JAMES FRED PHELPS
f**k OUWET

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I'm so over all this sh*t! Who gives a sh*t about T-shirts! I just wanna see us win the comp and hold up the trophy!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Need sources buddy!

take your pick.

images
images
images
images
images