What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preseason game against Warriors

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m pretty keen to see how Tristian Reilly goes at 5/8. He was ordinary at centre in nsw cup last year however was thrown there straight from Union and into a horrible side. Has now done a full pre season and impressed in his natural 5/8 position. I didn’t go to the open training session but a few I’ve spoken to said he looked dangerous everytime he touched the ball.

Guy was a highly rated 5/8 for souths Matts/SG Ball before signing with the Waratahs. Could be a bit of a sleeper.

Its an exciting and interesting side in its own right.

All eyes on Scholari ( massive opportunity for him) and Tommy. I’ve heard the whispers that Tommy is training well.

It’s a long season with injuries and knowing Tim, I suspect a number of these players will feature during the season at different stages.

No Tuki, so unless he’s injured his star must be rising and Tim has secret plans for him. Tuki is an offloader, which is an attack feature. He’s there’s in the training photos and seems to have lost some of his puppy fat.

3C62522E-4493-41E6-8104-58D80B2B790B.jpeg
Looking svelte from a few weeks ago.

I hope the preseason code of touch footy stays solid.

i officially open the 2023 selection whinge by asking why Charlie and Poley are being risked?
That’s madness.

Ah, it’s nice to be back on the selection whinge, it’s been too long. About 3 seasons!

Feledy magic.

And the nzer broadcasters. They are the most negative in the world. The amount of hate is next level. I love ‘em.

Triston Reilly at six? FMD gentlemen.

Welcome to Rugby League!

This is a proper Tim side.

Bring it on!.

I might take the day off today in anticipation. Strike in sympathy with the rlpa and to celebrate wakeham and fainu.

26 nil but no injuries.

Marcelo running riot, but he’s up against kids.

I remember Des had a Manly side, got pumped 40 plus in a trial and came 4th or something in the season proper.