What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Press conference tomorrow? Possible new signing

Radio (NewFM) is reporting the Knights will hold a press conference tomorrow to announce a new signing. Here's where I zoned out a little while listening.

The guy's name was Winston Tull(?) - I'm really not sure.
I believe the report said he was a rugby union fullback in Queensland somewhere.

I've had a look on Google like we all did for Seage when he was announced, but nothing could be found. I bet I've got the surname wrong.

Johns Magic

Referee
Nice. When will be be available?

Why is it that all of our fullbacks are Queenslanders? O'Davis, Seage, Cooper and now this guy.

Spike

First Grade
The only Winston I know in Union is Winston Mafi, but he is a winger for the Waratahs :?

Stranger

Coach
Why do we need a fullback?

we need a playmaker for a few weeks and some forwards... but then again he could play center or wing...

Basically we need another back-up in most positions :lol:

Matt23

Staff member
We dont need another fullback, Seage is on his way back,another centre would'nt go astray though

Ben

Bench
but seage may never get back from his injury, hughes is past it and cooper should be on the wing...the concerning thing is that the knights are signing players that have never been heard of

roopy

Referee
Jason Moodie is who we want.
He could cover all our backline spots, and play them all well.

Nuffy

Bench
Won't be Carlos, hes got 1 1/2 years of his ra ra contract to run and I was in NZ last week and there was zero about him getting out of his contact.

Why are we doing this NOW?

I think you guys are hoping too high. He won't be anyone of any note.

There's a few firefighters in Knights' families in this city. 8)

Latest posts