What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Presto again shows why he is 1000 times better than kimmorley.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Great game, great defense, focussed logical attack & when the chipss were down & he had about 390kg bearing down on him flat out, he puts the winning field goal over.
Sensational, little man. Our 2nd greatest unneccessary loss & something that all Sharks fans that know their footy, will never forgive Anderson for.

Sharkie™

Juniors
yeh they said on the radio it was his worst game he has played in penrith colours. like u said SR the field goal was the only thing he did right.

imasharkie

Coach
ShArKsMaN said:
yeh they said on the radio it was his worst game he has played in penrith colours. like u said SR the field goal was the only thing he did right.

I watched the game and thought he went ok.

Rating: 7/10

pantherz9103

First Grade
Inferno said:
any chance you can take noddy of us after Preston leaves this year?

lol

We all know how a Kimmorley Gower combination would work. Ala under Chris Anderson 2003 :x :lol:

shadowboxer

First Grade
boring. Didnt kimorley have a hand in the downfall of the soviet union or the introduction of the gst???

Thomo.

First Grade
that has got to be the scrappiest, most undisciplined game ive seen for a while.

commentators were also saying as such.

drop ball nearly every set! infringements galore.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
yes presto played a crap game. For him.
But remarkably, how much better, professionally, did Gower & Campbell go about their game , compared to Kimmorley?
Each had opportunities to push the pass through frustration & poor timing cohesion, but didn't.
campbells defense was again, first class. making more & missing fewer than Kimmorley.
Definitely not a flashy display, but a professional display.

Thomo.

First Grade
in the game, panthers backline moves when they got into the 20. reminded me of the langy days. deep backline, keeping the defence guessing. loved it. but most of the forwards for both teams were terrible, they were the ones dropping most of the balls

hope this new style of attack improves and gets better. 12 point start is not enough these days

Macca

Coach
Are we going to talk about Penrith all year?

John Lang did this . . . Presto did this . . .

Mate, Penrith aren't keeping either of them either. Let's talk about the Sharks.

Thomo.

First Grade
no mate, just a comment!:D

however i am keen to see this new style of attack next week.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
McSharkie said:
Are we going to talk about Penrith all year?

John Lang did this . . . Presto did this . . .

Mate, Penrith aren't keeping either of them either. Let's talk about the Sharks.
I might. So what?

Thomo.

First Grade
no mate just making a passing comment:)

i am keen to see the new style of attack next week

Latest posts