What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price isn't right, mary interim who's coaching Drags in 2015

Stagger Lee

Bench
imagine if Price went to Cronulla and coached them to win the comp

Dragons fans would be frothing

I could imagine many things, world peace, no child living in poverty, Bunnyliar being a respected poster but " imagine if Price went to Cronulla and coached them to win the comp" ????

haahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah
hahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ha

HA :lol:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
imagine if Price went to Cronulla and coached them to win the comp

i just tried to imagine that..

try as hard as i could, i just couldn't do it..

however, whilst trying to imagine that, i managed to think out complex solutions for:

• time travel
  • a perpetual motion machine
  • debunking eintein's theory of relativity
  • using the large hadron collider to effectively reverse the polarity of the earth

but alas, no price / cronulla success equation..

blaza88z

Coach
fair dinkum, all these blokes keep getting jobs for doing nothing worth noting previously

I am in the wrong industry

Sticks2

Juniors
The rot set in way before we started to sell out our home games. Our problems start at the top of the tree! Who extended Prices contract? who sold out our home games? who was in charge when we went from one of the most successful clubs in terms of merchandise sales, membership numbers and not to mention a premiership to the bottom of the ladder and broke. Who recently paid a record amount of money for a half back when it is painfully obvious we need one or two front rowers who can match it with the giants most of the opposition have. If the leadership team is not changed or sacked we will remain on the bottom of the table and our finances will dwindle until we have to rely on someone to buy us like a Nathan Tinkler. Also I may be wrong here but I am pretty sure the Leagues Club was originally built to finance the football club. Don't blame Steve Price! he wasn't the person that hired him.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
They've got the softest forward pack in the comp

We have 2 NRL level props in the club - Merrin & Mike Cooper.

One plays lock and the other comes off the bench. Supercoach has been cruelling two good and very young backrowers in Frizell and De Belin up front.

Dispirited and that absolutely equates to soft performances.

Feej

First Grade
We have 2 NRL level props in the club - Merrin & Mike Cooper.

One plays lock and the other comes off the bench. Supercoach has been cruelling two good and very young backrowers in Frizell and De Belin up front.

Dispirited and that absolutely equates to soft performances.

Hey Ronnie - Flanno could fix all your problems - Just think, you could have Prior back again!

oikee

Juniors
Mary will coach this team from now on. Nobody messes with Mary.
The dragons have one of the best spines in the comp. Price was a dud that has put this club back 5 years.
Widdop, Marshal, Dugan and Rein. Most clubs would kill fore that spine.