What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricey backs Smith return

Stagger eel

Staff member
No, but I got the bit where he said...
;-)

and what would that indicate to you???...oh!! Daniel, never mind this Mortimer or Kelly charecter lets bring this kid back from wigan reserves to play first grade this weekend and if you don't agree you can the f**k out of the joint???...lol :lol:

please..

even Jack Gibson used to say that he'd never want a bunch of directors deciding who to put in this side...it's f**king ludicrious tbh.

lingard

Coach
I can`t believe Price said that he`d allow Tim Smith - a real, fair dinkum, award-winning alcoholic - to have a beer. Just shows how out of touch Price is (on this issue, at least).

bartman

Immortal
Thumbs up Bert. Thumbs down Pricey.

If the kid was killing it in Super League, and showed eveidence that he had got his head together than maybe. But he hasn't (on both accounts), so please stay away Tim!!

bartman

Immortal
yeah - i'd have to agree with that .... I get a bit sick of pricey talking this sort of sh*t to the media - I mean he can have an opinion, but just watch how you put it to the media ffs - does he want to take over from denis in more ways than one?
Looking truer every day... and to think a lot of people's significant beef with Fitzy has been the daft comments he makes to the media #-o.

ianlovesparra

Juniors
for moments like that i would take the off field antics that MAY come with him just to see some football like that

bartman

Immortal
Trouble is I don't think there are any "highlights" of Tim's play in 2008 or this year that would have made it to youtube...

No harm in reminiscing, but Tim hasn't been the same since the off-season of 07/08. I wish him all the best.

Eelementary

Post Whore
He had tonnes of talent, undoubtedly.

But he was, and still is, a trainwreck off the field.

No, thank you.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Actually, thanks for posting the links to the videos. Just makes this whole fiasco even sadder to bear, because clearly the man had talent. It's just such a shame it all went so sour so quickly.

salvy71

Juniors
It's up to the coach to decide , not the likes of Price or Kenny .....and we're 2 and 3 not 1 and 4 .......another fine journalist checking their facts ...:?

ianlovesparra

Juniors
Actually, thanks for posting the links to the videos. Just makes this whole fiasco even sadder to bear, because clearly the man had talent. It's just such a shame it all went so sour so quickly.

hes only 23, its a long shot but he can still regain his ability

spiderdan

Bench
do these reporters do any homework? we are 2-4 not 1-4 it's not hard to check the league ladder to see that. They make me laugh these reporters.
i was thinking the same thing. our 2-3 start sounds so much worse when they say it like this
Despite the obvious disappointment with having started the year 1-4, Anderson said he harbours no plans for an overhaul of the Eels' playing roster

Redback71

First Grade
id offer timmy around 100k for the rest of the season, he would play NSW cup to prove himself both mentaly and physicaly as a player and if he proves himself then i would talk turkey for next season and beyond, but my priority would be either Nathan Fein or Michael Monoghan while they are available if we can get both thats even better.

Imagine:

6/ K.Keating
7/ M. Monoghan
9/ N. fein
13/ Mateo
14/ M.Keating

parra pete

Referee
The following comments are on Wigan Warriors fans forum.

Re: tim smith
"cpwigan" wrote:
"pieater-alex" wrote:
"slimshady" wrote:
"cpwigan" wrote:
I speak the truth if it upsets you then cry me a river.

We should never have signed him.

Doesnt upset me so I wont be crying but this subject is just boring, he has a problem and he is our player so lets hope he can control his illness and get on with his life. If he can play well for us then that will be fine but can we not stop diagnosing his problems every week.

No-one is judging him on his "problems". He has put them behind him.

It is his problems on the field that people have an issue with. E.g not being able to tackle!

The only person harping on about his illness is you!

His moronic behaviour off the field is an issue though too. Many Wigan players relaxed sensibly and respectfully post Bradford at the Walkabout. ONE player acted like a moron. He cannot even go to a gym (First Fitness) without acting like a MORON.
Can you enlighten us who are not in the know then ?

"At Wigan, where I played," Edwards said after Saturday's last leg victory over France. "it was permissable not to be in the line if you had a serious injury or a broken leg. Otherwise you had to be there."

Parra Pete says -
Bring him back...Bring him back? The way he is allegedly carrying on off the field he could soon be deported.
Is this really the quality of person Ray Price's 3P want at the Club?
This is a post from Wigan Warriors website. Have a GOOD look through it and see what the fans this of this 'wonderful' player who can't crack it in their senior team...

http://www.wiganwarriorsfans.com/wi...38&wrSID=cff72cab0d69f0036068fbcf322d7c9e

Tue, 10 Mar 2009 at 08:41

cpwigan

Re: tim smith
He was dropping his trousers and 'mooning' at the Walkabout. N.B All the other players were exemplary in their conduct. He did not receive any 'encouragement' At First Fitness he exposed himself (flashed his penis) at female gym users.

On a less mundane issue he is to my knowledge the first 18th man not to warm up with the team this season.

Todd Carney is a choir boy in comparison..and they both must be 'empty heads'

Last edited:

Latest posts