What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

Stranger

Coach
Get back to work the lot of ya!

Chris, i sent ya Sams details, and i should be putting either 30 or 40 in thisarvo for the jersey.

Stranger said:
Stop whinging and work dammit!

:lol: Sucker.... :p

Sucker? Not really by being here I shall be @ the pub tonight, with the agro @ my place though looks like I'll be drinking by myself though :(

Risa

Bench
I was just doing the worst job and felt like falling asleep LOL. Am now listening to the radio to keep me awake!! Make it 4.30 already please.

PrideKnight said:
woo monday, yeehaw (can you sense the sarcasm)

Yes... yes I can!

One week of holidays to go, then back to work for me. Man, that first pay cheque is gonna be sweet. Six weeks is a looooong time with no pay!

Risa

Bench
This Monday aint so bad, I'm off for the rest of the week after Wednesday (took the Friday off). 4 day weekend, score!

But, I'm bored at the moment, not much going on.

PrideKnight said:
woo monday, yeehaw (can you sense the sarcasm)

Come down for a Monday meal @ the RSL $4 and a few roasts ect too choose from!

Mondays suck but when you dont have too cook they are a tad better.

The Devil

Bench
Just finished my first day of work, and it wasn't too bad, i reckon i'll enjoy this job. although it was mainly training, and the hard work starts tommorow.

NC

Juniors
DeviL9 said:
Just finished my first day of work, and it wasn't too bad, i reckon i'll enjoy this job. although it was mainly training, and the hard work starts tommorow.
Is this the telemarketing job?

Latest posts