What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

haha you all work! i still have 8 more days of holidays... YAY
i should start wokring soon though :lol: o well YOU HAVE TO BE 14 AND 9 MONTHS and i am 14 AND 8 MONTHS! hahah

The Devil

Bench
Think you've got the upper hand on me eh?

I still have over a month of holidays!! :lol:

Man i love uni.

Anyways i'm loving my work so far :p

well.... I'VE HAD 10 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS! cause i got 4 weeks off school when i went to India :lol: and that's long enouhg for me i guess

The Devil

Bench
Yeah well i've had 6 weeks in Vietnam, 3 weeks before that, 2 weeks since i've returned..

Thats over 10.

Check. Mate :p

Why on earth dont they move the public holidays all to a monday so we can enjoy a long w/end?

Its just a waste one day off and then going back to work.

The Devil

Bench
Noone at work at the moment...

None of my team look to be coming in today, wonder if that means i don't have to work today...

PrideKnight

Bench
quite the opposite devil, means you'll have to make up for thier absence :D

woo mufti and a public holiday tomorrow!!!!!!

Parki

Bench
ha ha ha ha ha

i dont have to work today

getting a bit stressed/nervous about this job interview coming up in an hour, though it should be okay

then i get the rest of the day to do what i want..... i guess that makes up for me having to f**ken work tomorrow

The Devil

Bench
PrideKnight said:
quite the opposite devil, means you'll have to make up for thier absence :D

woo mufti and a public holiday tomorrow!!!!!!

Haha i don't think so PK.

Since our team is relatively new and we are still recruiting, i technically don't have to work.

If i work i cover my own work, and my team will cover their own and at the end of the day we combine our work and i claim all the credit! :D

(Being team leader and all)

Parki

Bench
i should be fine, just dont want to sound like a raving lunatic

"so why do you want to work here?"

uhhh.... i like movies, and i want to scam off your 15 percent off dvds and 5 free rentals a week.."

"Okay then"

Good luch with the interview Mark!

I speak from experience when I say that once you leave Woolworths, you'll wonder how the hell you ever worked there without killing yourself or someone else!