What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PrideKnights "Oh My God, I'm so Bored at work" Thread

PrideKnight

Bench
thats right, but instead of making you pay for the mimimum left on your contract etc.
you just pay whats left on the value of the equipment and not the monthly cost left. much better system

MrCharisma

Bench
Well I know for a fact with Foxtel if you cancell you are charged a max of $290 which isn't bad... or if you are towards the end of the contract they'll charge you X worth of the basic...

Phone contracts are rather sh*tty.

MrCharisma

Bench
They shouldn't have too

If a customer wants a service, you play by their rules.... I can't go into Coles and barter. If you don't agree, well then don't get the service and live without....

Mobile phones, pay tv, internet and so forth are luxury items... they aren't needs, they are wants

MrCharisma

Bench
But really... it's not meant to. If business' did that, there would be 100 cash registers at Coles so there wouldn't be a line-up and everytime something needed to be fixed in my home, someone would come out instantly...

but that's a fairytale land full of magical elves

The Devil

Bench
My point was meant to be read in a sarcastic, negative tone regarding large companies.

I agree with you with good customer service being an oxymoron of sorts

PrideKnight

Bench
mags foxtel is different though man, its never the intention to own the equipment (why would you) its an ongoing lease. Phones are items you are paying off (in general) and up till vodaphone started the trend the profit phone companies were making from broken contracts was exorbitent. its much fairer now, and more services are doing it.

my new isp has no contract break fees after 6 months, you just have to pay for the modem that you got for free

I must be getting old 3 year ago I'd still be in bed clutching my stomach after a heavy night on the piss, now I am at work as fresh as a daisy.

Will have to get plastered tonight to prove I can still be young and stupid.

Salary review today, wonder if the $$$ that I so deserve are forthcomming....

Maybe this is the year that they realise......

"THAT I AM THAT DAMN GOOD!"

MrCharisma

Bench
I got asked to work today, but I declined.... have far more important things to do like weights training at the gym :D

astrogirl

First Grade
the countdown is on

3.5 hours to go

then touch footy tonight, then making a salad for dinner tonight, cleaning up my new place and then an early night!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i feel your pain ROK back at school today..... felt like i never left but this is my last yr ... then ill be out in the real world.... oh dear god lol

im so sick of teachers telling us how important this year is!!

i havent worked is so long ... its wierd im meant to be working tomorro but i doubt ill be able to do it as well as going to school cos thats quite an effort atm. man im poor damm my sickness

yeah i have to go tomorrow and i sitll have 3 years left!!!.. jeeez teachers WONT shutup about the SC!! They'll be even worse this year..... errrrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! way to stress us out.. well im not really stressed cause about 99% of people have told me how easy the SC is so meh..

garden fairy

Juniors
Stace, the HSC is so far from the most important time in your life, its a joke to hear they still say that. For me, I thought the HSC was like the end of the world, that if I failed my expectations that would be it. I far exceeded my expectations, and here I am sitting on my butt 4 years later with no clue as to what I want to do with the rest of my life. School is not the be all and end all, there are so many more years of your life that will be far more important, and there are so many more possibilities out in the big wide world. If I can offer you any advice, just enjoy school, cause the relationships you have with your friends and teachers will never be repeated on the same level again.

I am so over work at the moment, I feel like bashing my head against a brick wall. The end.

Stranger

Coach
I want to go to uni after school, to study Sport science which is like a uni PDH course, then if i want i can study a teaching course on the subject...

But thats now, and its somthing that i currently want to do, weather i do it or not, Eh who knows...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeah everyone says that to me em lol i dont believe all the crap the teachers say anyway
after seeing one of my friends go through anxiety attacks and all kinds of crap jsut because of year 11 exams i certainly aint gonan let it all get to me..... well thats the plan anyway!