What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Parker: The new pea in his bed

Spot On

Coach
Anyone else find it hilarious that the broncos fanboy dolts are so busy jumping to defend poor disrespected Corey that they haven't stopped to realise that the excerpt quoted is him having a grand old bitch about the club they support?

Shhhh. Don't inform them of what they are doing. Let them continue. Don't disrupt what could be another IBM classic. It's sure to present itself in this thread at this rate.

300+ games...how many minutes?

I bet there are blokes who played in the forwards for 150- 200 games in the old days and played more time then bench boy Corey.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
What I don't get is he was forced into retirement, and didn't want to try and take another year somewhere else too. That's how dedicated he was to the brand. And he wonders why he didn't get the money he wanted?

200K after tax is a lot of money. Most people here won't pull that off in a year in their lifetime. Probably even 3 or 4 years.

DiegoNT

First Grade
'OH No, LU is attacking a broncos player, must defend him at all costs, but they are attacking the player because he is criticizing the broncos, so by defending him I'm defending the criticism off the club, but if i don't defend him then the criticism of a broncos player goes unchecked, but, but, but.....'
exploding-head.jpg

El Diablo

Post Whore
Shhhh. Don't inform them of what they are doing. Let them continue. Don't disrupt what could be another IBM classic. It's sure to present itself in this thread at this rate.
that dolt is probably more likely to start an identical topic on it asking why nobody has mentioned it

Spot On

Coach
What I don't get is he was forced into retirement, and didn't want to try and take another year somewhere else too. That's how dedicated he was to the brand. And he wonders why he didn't get the money he wanted?

200K after tax is a lot of money. Most people here won't pull that off in a year in their lifetime. Probably even 3 or 4 years.

For the average Australian 200K is a lot of money no doubt. For a bloke with Parker's ilk, he's done himself out of at least 200K a season for a lot of seasons. At least. He can't be that stupid??? Surely even he knows 200K out of approx. 5.5 million salary cap means he was a bottom feeder.

I don't buy it. It's an Andrew Gee size piece of BS.

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
“It was kind of hard to cop when Penrith had just signed Jamie Soward on a four-year deal allegedly worth $3.6 million.
Who's this peanut to be quoting figures he thinks other players are/were paid. Especially wildly inaccurate ones like this. It's between his club and himself isn't it? If he thought he was getting underpaid, he could have looked elsewhere, yet he waits until it is all over to have a whinge.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Who's this peanut to be quoting figures he thinks other players are/were paid. Especially wildly inaccurate ones like this. It's between his club and himself isn't it? If he thought he was getting underpaid, he could have looked elsewhere, yet he waits until it is all over to have a whinge.

Not only is he a sook, he is a simple one at that.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Did he mention in the book about all the off-field stuff he got up to, including the 'friendliness' this supposed family man showed towards other female night venue patrons? Not the full 'Iron Man' story if he didn't.

_Johnsy

Referee
Good to see he's still rustling jimmies in retirement
two pages of people sooking about Corey having a sook
Haha isn't the the salty butt & vaginal hurt rampant here!!!
If he played for your team you'd be saying otherwise. One of the best backrowers ever.

59010023.jpg

taipan

Referee
Jack Gibson was right,there are gimps out there who would boo Santa Claus,.Because they were gifted a Lexus instead of a Jaguar .I deserve more,life's so cruel.

Look he was a decent player,but geez people who remind me of how good they were,need to know they are history and get on with life.

no name

Coach
Jack Gibson was right,there are gimps out there who would boo Santa Claus,.Because they were gifted a Lexus instead of a Jaguar .I deserve more,life's so cruel.

Look he was a decent player,but geez people who remind me of how good they were,need to know they are history and get on with life.
He was on the BSB talking his book up the other day.
He had to throw in that he was the highest capped forward.
Also had to mention that he and Gallen played each other for the Aussie schoolboy side and that he got in over Gallen.
Never misses a chance to talk himself up.

Latest posts