What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Parker: The new pea in his bed

_Johnsy

Referee
I do find it strange that if anyone offers an opinion on Parkers comments (that Parker chose to put into a public domain), or if you then criticise any of his comments. It amounts to sooking? I get the paternal instinct any Bronco fan feels the need to stand up for Corey.

Commenting on his public quotes isn't sooking, it's just calling him on his ridiculous comments. All he is doing is showing everyone the type of bloke he is.

QLD'ers certainly are a touchy bunch.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I do find it strange that if anyone offers an opinion on Parkers comments (that Parker chose to put into a public domain), or if you then criticise any of his comments. It amounts to sooking? I get the paternal instinct any Bronco fan feels the need to stand up for Corey.

Commenting on his public quotes isn't sooking, it's just calling him on his ridiculous comments. All he is doing is showing everyone the type of bloke he is.

QLD'ers certainly are a touchy bunch.
Not all QLDers want to boof him

lynx000

Juniors
It doesn't take much to give you ladies the vapours does it? He is actually having a go at one Anthony Griffin, but don't let the truth get in the way of a great rant by you all.

rupertpupkin

Juniors
$200,000? TBH, I reckon he was being overpaid. I'm not complaining. Iron Man is unhappy and The Broncos were getting ripped off. That's a win-win for everybody. Except Corey and The Broncos., I suppose... but, they don't count. F*** them.

Knightmare

Coach
Look how pissed Iron Man looks as he starts his lap in the pre-GF entertainment.

Just didn't get the RESPECT!!! he deserved...

Noname36

First Grade
Massive shit stain that played for a shit stain club, and now being a further shit stain because he can feel the wave of irrelevancy fast approaching.