What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Princess Parker: The new pea in his bed

simmo05

Bench
Reminds me of tallis, when he was convinced to take less money, yet Uncle Wayne was copping under the table cash from Talbot.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
No issue with Corey Parker personally, but why the f**k does he have an autobiography?

Destined for the bargain bin I reckon.

axl rose

Bench
Reminds me of tallis, when he was convinced to take less money, yet Uncle Wayne was copping under the table cash from Talbot.

While under contract at Saints in 1996 he got paid by the Broncos to sit of the entire season.

The largest book printer in Australia just spent millions of dollars on short run digital book printing equipment that will allow them to print and bind in extremely short runs. In fact, they could turn out just the one copy of a paperback if that is all that's required.

This technology was only launched two weeks before Corey Parker launched his book.

Coincidence... I think not.

Spot On

Coach
Ahh, any mention of Andrew Gee in his fairytale?

200K for an Australian and Origin mainstay.

Ok.

I'm sure the NRL salary cap auditor never thought that was a little unusual.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
Haha isn't the the salty butt & vaginal hurt rampant here!!!

If he played for your team you'd be saying otherwise. One of the best backrowers ever.

butchmcdick

Immortal
Perhaps the Broncos knew he was never going to leave and didn't have a proper manager and did what any business would do

If anything this shows the value of player managers to players wanting to get the best contract they can from clubs