What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prior

mightydragon

Juniors
Massive effort by Prior! Why can't he produce that every week. Let's hope this is the start of good consistency for him

jenninga

First Grade
80 minutes.

28 tackles; 0 missed tackles; 0 ineffective tackles

13 runs; 110 metres; 3 offloads

1 error

Source: www.thescore.com.au (last updated 9:31pm 16 March 2012).

Stats suggest his game wasn't as bad as you make out. I'll take quantative analysis over qualative analysis any day of the week.
Top game Matty, the stats don't lie,he worked tirelessly.

Bring back choc

Juniors
I will continue the prior crusade until he shows he's worthy of his portion of te salary cap and worthy of keeping another player out of the team.

It was a sensational victory. But he still lived up to his "major clanger every game" reputation.

That Can't be argued.

His defence was good at times.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
I will continue the prior crusade until he shows he's worthy of his portion of te salary cap and worthy of keeping another player out of the team.

It was a sensational victory. But he still lived up to his "major clanger every game" reputation.

That Can't be argued.

You're a glass half empty kind of guy aren't you? I have never liked Prior but I give credit where credit is due and I am glad to see him prove me wrong...Keep up the good work Matt

blacksafake

First Grade
In a game when everyone was great. Matt prior was still hopeless.

He MUST go. I sick of his pathetic errors every single f**king week.
Please give it a rest sure he's not the best but he's sure damn good last night there were two tackles of his one on lawrence in which if he'd missed it looked like try time.these are the things that you seem to miss! as well as he does take a lot of 1st time hit ups in which you do tend to get smashed in gang tackles & that takes courage.he imo is a very valuable player to our side as he can & does play second row,lock,prop & centre.

Those stats are pritty good yet we still see some one whinging and its no surprise who.

By the way who is he keeping out of the team I am curious.

Minh

First Grade
Cuthbo had a shocker for the Knights yesterday even Costigan was shaking his head at the dropped balls. I now understand why Wayne wants to sign so many Dragons, our cattle are passionate and play with a lot of pride in the jersey, he is the greatest coach ever but he had some very very committed footballers at the dragons. Bart Cummings was once asked what makes you such a great trainer and he answered "The horses", fact is you cannot win without quality stock.

DragonBuck

Juniors
Cuthbo had a shocker for the Knights yesterday even Costigan was shaking his head at the dropped balls. I now understand why Wayne wants to sign so many Dragons, our cattle are passionate and play with a lot of pride in the jersey, he is the greatest coach ever but he had some very very committed footballers at the dragons. Bart Cummings was once asked what makes you such a great trainer and he answered "The horses", fact is you cannot win without quality stock.

Very true and if Wayne didn't already know it he certainly does now and is trying his darnest to rectify the dismal roster he has up there. I have been keeping a close eye on the knights so far this season as I guess most of us have been. I have noticed that they are no where near what we were at the same stage under Bennett. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be doing anything different so that only leaves the players and their committment and abilities. It says a lot for our boys!!!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

That Can't be argued.

Good luck with that crusade.

Minh

First Grade
Very true and if Wayne didn't already know it he certainly does now and is trying his darnest to rectify the dismal roster he has up there. I have been keeping a close eye on the knights so far this season as I guess most of us have been. I have noticed that they are no where near what we were at the same stage under Bennett. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be doing anything different so that only leaves the players and their committment and abilities. It says a lot for our boys!!!

Sure does, our boys are quality on and off the field and I must say Bennett did improve them in both regards he is a great life coach. Steve Price is adding his touches to the team an attacking/ higher risk for reward brand of footy.

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Prior Watch:

** Has played every minute of all 3 games. Averages per game as follows....

Tackles: 27

Missed Tackles: <1

Errors: 1 every 35mins.

Hit Ups: 14

Off Loads: 1

Big Norm - Bored

Hoekstra

Juniors
I yelled out 'fire up Prior' to him last night when he was defending at the Carlton south end. Think he heard me too lol. He had a gun of game. Good on him.

Father Ted

First Grade

wayne will get there, it will take a little longer with the children of the corn

Minh

First Grade
wayne will get there, it will take a little longer with the children of the corn

After the dust has settled I actually feel sorry for Wayne now, working for one of the biggest scumbag employers around who loves to sack people. Sacking people ain't no fun it has consequences that can affect that person's livelihood and their families far longer than just the initial sacking, that is why I think Tinkler is a Douche. Wayne Bennett is better than that, he knows what he's doing but I don't think he knew just how deep he was getting himself into with the Knights, he is taken out to very deep waters indeed.

Reyter

Juniors
Good luck with that crusade.

On a crusade to get rid of Prior, he will need all the luck he can get and then some. I'm sure Bennett would love him at Newcastle but that won't happen at least until his current contract is finished. Beau Scott is very safe and very solid but is he better than Prior? I can't decide. I guess due to age, I would prefer the Dragons keep Prior.