What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pritchard hit on Graham - Should be be outed?

Johns Magic

Referee
All the more reason to suggest that if Pritchard just stodd there and hit him with his shoulder, that there was nothing wrong with the tackle.

I would imagine if a bloke roughly the same height as me ran at me, and I just lined him up with my shoulder, that he would have the common sense to throw a fend out or side step maybe?

Pritchard charged out of the line at Graham.

Johns Magic

Referee
[FKN-SIK];7678365 said:
What f**king game were you watching?

Pritchard hit him 10 metres from where the play the ball was. Turn it up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4VO4NQbcxU

I'm not sure how much you know about footy, but looking at your username I'm assuming you're an unashamedly biased Doggies fan.

Do you have any idea what the defensive line is?

Here's a clue. Look at the line which the rest of the Dogs players are standing in. Then look at where Pritchard is when he hits Graham.

Then try again.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I'm not sure how much you know about footy, but looking at your username I'm assuming you're an unashamedly biased Doggies fan.

Here's a clue. Look at the line which the rest of the Dogs players are standing in. Then look at where Pritchard is when he hits Graham.

Then try again.

I know plenty about footy and nice assumption...

You are telling me that Pritchard charges out of that defensive line? Who the f**k are you kidding? The player next to him his half a metre behind him (if that) and the rest of the defence is walking backwards.

The only other two players remotely close to the tackle were the markers running back

Doga

Juniors

Then try again.

His username doesn't have anything to do with the Dogs, what exactly are you trying to say there dude?

Pritchard hardly races out of the line buddy. He is standing in front of the rest but he pretty much stands his ground and then puts some force in the tackle

betcats

Referee
Graham wasn't taking Pritchard on, he was going to pass before the line. He wasn't watching Pritchard.

Doesnt really matter now does it, Graham got smashed and Frank got off and they all lived happily ever after.

P.S For what its worth i thought Frank was standing pretty still when he hit Graham, just leaned into it a bit.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Doesnt really matter now does it, Graham got smashed and Frank got off and they all lived happily ever after.

P.S For what its worth i thought Frank was standing pretty still when he hit Graham, just leaned into it a bit.

Exactly. He took a couple of steps forward and propped.

If Graham ran that fast at a wall without looking the same thing would have happened. If Graham wasn't trying to dummy at speed in front of someone the size of Frank it would have never happened

betcats

Referee
[FKN-SIK];7678618 said:
Exactly. He took a couple of steps forward and propped.

If Graham ran that fast at a wall without looking the same thing would have happened. If Graham wasn't trying to dummy at speed infront of someone the size of Frank it would have never happened

Throwing dummies around big boys is alright IMO, but I thought it was pretty stupid from Graham considering they were teammates for a couple of seasons and frank would of seen that dummy and go a lot.