What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems at LWOS

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ryback: "...what section of the boards can I post it in? The General perhaps?"

I echo what Legend said in his last post. I know it sounds like nagging but we have to make some effort to post topics in a section that is relevant to the subject. If this is done then everyone benefits.

Correct me I'm wrong, but there is some debate over diet and eating habits isnt there? So in your case,I'd be leaning towards Controversy Corner.

As long as it isnt posted in the All Topics section, thats a big no no... ask Moffo, he is still doing time in wood shed for his indiscretions.;)

Javaman

Juniors
Thanks plenty for the managers who have given poster Ryback the all clear to put up the topic he mentioned. I personally very much soappreciate you all doing that.
Health/fitness/diet is a field that I am involved in and very interested with. I wait in anticipation to read poster Ryback's thread.
Javaman very gratefull.

Ryback

Juniors
Thankyou guys. I appreciate the support. I have just posted it in the Conroversy Corner section of this board.
Please be warned it is a very-very long article.
Thanks again.

El Duque

Bench
So is Outlaw satisfied yet?

Your post seems to be implying something wrong had been done but so far nothing sinister seems to of occured.

imported_Outlaw

Juniors
Yeah I may have been implying that El Duque, but there was some tongue planted inside the cheek with that comment, and it was posted while the fire was stillraging here. Things seem to have calmed down quite a bit now mate. I just hope fanballer sticks around. I like his passion for the Broncos and enjoy his posts here. His thread Go'ahead ask us anything is still a favourite of mine which I visit often.Same goes for Gav. We've lost two too many people of late. I hope that is where it stops.
All is sweet for now El Duque. :)

C

CanadianSteve

I thought the new batch of members might want to read some old controversies.

Latest posts