What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 Online IDs ...

anyone here play fifa 08 or nba 2k8 online and want a game?

Lone_Wolf_87

that's me

i just got dudded 3 times by some lollipopers who quit half way through games when i was leading by 2/3 goals. completely pissed off

Jono078

Referee
I havnt played FIFA in a while, but I love online because I reckon im pretty good at it, I win a fair bit.

cpl murdered me when we had a few games though :p

Jono078

Referee
I gave up on Madden after you get people who exploit plays that you just cant stop.

As for FIFA, I mainly use Inter, but I like to change it around.

From now on though when I play the likes of Barcelona i'll also use Barcelona.

i played the absolute worst merkin i've ever played and the bastard tripped me just outside the box when i'd beaten the keeper in a scramble and was about to slot home - he only gets a f**king yellow and my free kick does nothing then he somehow flukes an own goal off me takes it to penalties and didn't attempt to save any of them and it got to about 10-10 on penalties and he just moved his keeper across just as i pressed where i wanted to go and saved f**king arsey merkin i hate noob pricks like that

i just got dudded 3 times by some lollipopers who quit half way through games when i was leading by 2/3 goals. completely pissed off[/quote]

f**k i hate that, when i get up a couple goals i sometimes pull back and let em into the game for the fear that they will quit the game.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
OK maybe this is in vain but I have to do it somewhere. A guy named jeja64 just quit on me after 89 minutes when I was leading 4-0 (and I wasn't running up the score, he gave away a penalty for my fourth goal) and I want to name and shame the bastard somewhere, so if any of you happen to see that name in a match, turn him down please.

Might head to the official FIFA forums and make more of a fuss there, this is why I don't play this game online because you're better off being mediocre and winning close games than being good and winning comfortably.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Zannh is my ID but I don't any online games at the moment. I might pick up unreal tournament when it comes out in a few weeks.

Tom Shines

First Grade
I have FIFA08 on PS2, but I'll pick it up on PS3 this week.

I'll verse you sometime next week Toney, I'll be username Wheelsy of course. And I promise I won't use Chelsea...

Big Tim

First Grade
CJG 182 said:
any one want a game of madden 08?

Id love to.

I can log onto Playstation Network, but when I go to Madden and try to play online I get an error message saying "Terms & Conditions not available. Unable to log on without accepting terms"

Is that a problem on my end, or are the EA servers down because the season is over??

timmy6321 is my ID.

Big Tim

First Grade
Big Tim said:
Id love to.

I can log onto Playstation Network, but when I go to Madden and try to play online I get an error message saying "Terms & Conditions not available. Unable to log on without accepting terms"

Is that a problem on my end, or are the EA servers down because the season is over??

timmy6321 is my ID.

My fault.....

My device wasnt activated :oops: :oops:

You would think that would be a part of the sign up for Playstation Network!?!?!?

Anyway timmy6321 is my username. I only have Madden so hit me up. (I am terrible by the way, as the buttons are different on PS3 than PS2.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Big Tim said:
My fault.....

My device wasnt activated :oops: :oops:

What device are you talking about? Wireless internet?

Signing up for the PSN is only an account registration, it's nothing to do with settings so it can't really change your console's settings for you.

there's nothing better than a 93rd minute winner to defeat a f**kwit arsenal supporter :cool:

my online record is now 26 games 13 wins 13 losses. when you consider i lost my first 4 and didn't score a goal until my 5th and i've won my last 6 baby i'm on the up :cool: booyakasha. 6 game winning streak continues

Latest posts