What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS3 Online IDs ...

sh*t my D has been absolutely SHOCKING ... don't know what's going on

hehe you had to love that first goal in the first game dude :cool: and the match winner in the second

i'm goin back on in about 10 if you up for some more

i lost count how many times i left benjani one on one with a defender with your two wings hounding on the outside. i need a revamp in style

i was going to play a second string bayern side in the second just for a little variety ... lucky i didn't. was getting dead set torn apart and luckily made it through alive to half time to bring the big 3 back on

Mighty Dragon

Juniors
Hey I just bought a PS3 and FIFA 08...how do I go about online play?

Do I need a special chord/cable?
Does it cost to play?
Do I need to register?

Cheers

azzah72

Bench
Hey guys, i got a ps3 not too long ago, wouldn't mind gettin a few people to play online.

ID: azzah72

Games: skate, formula 1 champ edition, rainbow 6 vegas 1, cod4.

Send me an invite, especially if its for skate or COD4

cheers!

brooksy19

Bench
finally got enough broadband speed (virgin's 3g network) to play online.

elBrooksy.

I have the following games;

NFL 08
MLB: The Show 07
WWE Raw v Smackdown 08
NBA 2k7
Fight Night Round 3

looking forard to playing people who don't d/c when losing or use cheats FFS, bloody wankers that care too much about their online 'record'.

Panthagrey

Juniors
I already mentioned this in another thread but i play cod4 and my online ID is (SYCO)Panthagrey if anyone is interested in playing online give me a buzz....:D

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Well mine is RoyAsotasi...COD4 and madden are the main ones I play online. i have FIFA and Skate also...but of course all of them will be getting dusty as GTA come out lol.

Satsok

Juniors
PS3 ID - Kostas86

Games
- FIFA 09
- FIFA 08
- GTA IV
- F1
- Virtua Tennis
- Assassins Creed
- Tony Hawk Project 8
- Smackdown Vs Raw 2008

prob guna buy TW09 soon..

Thomas

First Grade
Okay...PSN: Lazlo73

Games:
Skate
COD4
GTA4 (I am the founding member of the Faggio Death Squad. If you need to ask you're already dead....or maybe just a little injured.)

Latest posts