What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puffing Willie sparks controversy

DeeGan

Bench
adamkungl said:
Did someone put Bec Wilson in charge for the day? Are all other telegraph writers just her ghost writers? Btw, they had a similar story about Finch last year. Managed to come up with an even shadier looking photo as well lol

Great point raised!

As I said, certain teams/players/scenario's rear there head in the off-season, it's Willie's turn ...

Big Poppa Pump

Juniors
I love the clubs reply to this hack piece of journalistic garbage.

"It's a free world," was the club's official comment yesterday when Confidential inquired about its stance on Mason's smoking habit.

The perfect contemptuos response!

yobbo84

Coach
I hate the Roosters. I hate Willie Mason.... but this article is the biggest load of crap written since Rebecca Wilson last picked up a pen. Smoking is disgusting and will kill him, but if he wants to smoke then who cares? It certainly didn't affect the careers of David Peachey or Jason Smith.

OVP

Coach
Dear Abz,

Did you think people were stupid enough to do some more Rooster/Willie bashing from that insipid article ? You failed in your mission. Try again Bilbo ...

Yours sincerely,
OVP.

Abz

Juniors
OVP said:
Dear Abz,

Did you think people were stupid enough to do some more Rooster/Willie bashing from that insipid article ? You failed in your mission. Try again Bilbo ...

Yours sincerely,
OVP.
OMG you are the biggest moron. Was I bashing the roosters by POSTING an article up here? FMD I simply post something I see on the website and that's all... let people discuss it. You seriously need to open those two holes in your head all eyes and READ a little more instead of assuming.

ucantseeme

Juniors
I'll be watching the 6pm news tonight to see if this is their lead story.

Ala Shaun Timmins and the street sweeper.

EGGG

Juniors
Mason is one of the ugliest, dumbest and most grotesque beings to have ever existed.

Stop running stories of this bozo.

EGGG

Juniors
Mason is one of the ugliest, dumbest and most grotesque beings to have ever existed.

Stop running stories of this bozo.

innsaneink

Referee
Abz said:
OMG you are the biggest moron. Was I bashing the roosters by POSTING an article up here? FMD I simply post something I see on the website and that's all... let people discuss it. You seriously need to open those two holes in your head all eyes and READ a little more instead of assuming.

Its clear youre using this non event as an attempted dig at the chook, just like the other thread where you failed miserably also.
F 0/1
F 0/2

Try again..third time lucky???

perverse

Referee
Smartman said:
Upon closer inspection that doesnt look like a ciggarette, Mason must have been on a high that day if you know what i mean.
if that's a joint then it's the best made joint i've ever seen. it also has a filter by the looks of things..

also that chick is damn ugly. surely willie can do better with a paycheque like his.

Latest posts