What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puffing Willie sparks controversy

Smartman

Juniors
perverse said:
if that's a joint then it's the best made joint i've ever seen. it also has a filter by the looks of things..

also that chick is damn ugly. surely willie can do better with a paycheque like his.

Take some tar out and put some weed, its easy. Dont have to roll it.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Gee the Telegraph printing another story trying to defame Willie. Poor old Bec Wilson still hasnt gotten over him snubbing her has she.:lol:

perverse

Referee
Smartman said:
Take some tar out and put some weed, its easy. Dont have to roll it.
oh im quite aware of how easy it is, i just don't know why willie with a cigarette in his hand would arouse this type of suspicion. i've also "been told" that a filter severely limits the amount of THC that gets through to the lungs. for those of us that dont know the buzz words and acronyms - the filter removes the active ingredient in the marijuana, as well as the bad stuff.

having said that i wouldn't (and have no reason to) doubt that willie was into a bit of the wacky on australia day.. i just wouldnt (and also have no reason to) assume it either - especially going off that picture and that picture alone. either way i don't really care what he does in his spare and private time as long as it doesn't impact negatively on others. he's a big boy and can make his own decisions.

Dutchy

Immortal
MWSE bullet..want a tigers one?

Go the the Wet Canvas..to Pumbas thread...he makes them...makes Sig sized ones aswell

Big ones look like this

eagles1.jpg

Abz

Juniors
As far as i'm concerned, let the androtop have a androtop. I was just reporting it. Didn't expect it to exceed 1 page :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
JS said:

Go the the Wet Canvas..to Pumbas thread...he makes them...makes Sig sized ones aswell

Big ones look like this

eagles1.jpg

Does he do bullets with forum members names on em? :-k

Raider_69

Post Whore
Jason Smith smoked a carton a day, drank a case every 2 days, and in the old days probably wasnt alone in sneaking the odd smoke at half time, and he was one of the more gifted ball players of the modern era.

Who gives a f**k if he smokes?

perverse

Referee
JS said:

Big ones look like this

eagles1.jpg
nice work. can you make me a dildo with timmah, moffo or razors name on it please? :D

Dutchy

Immortal
lol..not my work..its Pumbas..he has a thread in the wet canvas..

innsane - ask pumba..im sure he would