What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Pumba

First Grade
Something to have a bit of a laugh at.

tubba.jpg

tubbacheeks.jpg

benoir91

Juniors
hey pumba, when your ready can you please make me an eels banner the same size as yours saying my display name - benoir91 in the bottom right corner and electrifying written across the banner in a transparant font with a lightning storm in the background and these players blended in

FeletiMateo.jpg

Inu.jpg

Hayne.jpg

thanks mate

Pumba

First Grade
hey pumba, when your ready can you please make me an eels banner the same size as yours saying my display name - benoir91 in the bottom right corner and electrifying written across the banner in a transparant font with a lightning storm in the background and these players blended in
thanks mate

I have 2 requests left to do. As soon as they are done yours will be next in line.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Hey Pumba, in need of a new banner

On it i need this logo
bears.jpg

The part at the top of this cd that says "Frenzal Rhomb"
frenzal-rhomb-malcomyoung.jpg

And if possible this as a background

oval3.jpg

And my name on it
cheers!

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Hey Pumba, just wondering if you could make me a banner including these 3 logos, with the Giants one in the middle.

5349900_firstImageIMG_THUMB.jpg

5176997_firstImageIMG.jpg

4744596_firstImageIMG_THUMB.jpg

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Pumba, if you could, would you be able to whip up a Jason Nightingale banner for me with the text "Oh what a wonderful Nightingale"

Serc

First Grade
Hey Pumba...I bet you won't mind doing this one...

Can I get a "Wicks for NSW Cup" banner similar to the "Uate for FG" one please? Maybe the photo of him from the Roosters game where he is pointing to the crowd (might be pointing to NSW Cup in this case :p) or any other image you think is appropriate of Wicksy!

Thanks mate

(I know you're off to the game for Sunday so understand if it takes a few days to do it :))

Pumba

First Grade
Hey Pumba...I bet you won't mind doing this one...

Can I get a "Wicks for NSW Cup" banner similar to the "Uate for FG" one please? Maybe the photo of him from the Roosters game where he is pointing to the crowd (might be pointing to NSW Cup in this case :p) or any other image you think is appropriate of Wicksy!

Thanks mate

(I know you're off to the game for Sunday so understand if it takes a few days to do it :))

No worries. I have a couple of ideas for Danny Wicks banners so I will do them all together :lol:

Serc

First Grade
haha top stuff - I'll leave you to it!

If you do end up making a 'Wicks for NSW Cup' or something like that I would love to be the first person to show it off pleaseeeeee :D