What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Pumba

First Grade
Sea Eagles:
eagles1.jpg

Sea Eagles (Small):
eagles-small.jpg

Sea Eagles Avatar:
eagles1.jpg

Pumba

First Grade
sneaky_is_here said:
can i get a Wes Naiqama banner please

No worries at all, Been wanting to do one for a while and since I have a good pic of him no I will do it.

Jono078

Referee
Any chance of another Danny Wicks sig?

This time perhaps witha pic of his try celebration against the Roosters and some text in quotes "The Pig that flies!" :)

Pumba

First Grade
Any chance of another Danny Wicks sig?

This time perhaps witha pic of his try celebration against the Roosters and some text in quotes "The Pig that flies!" :)

No worries, I have been thinking of doing 1 for a while.

It probably won't be till next week though I am pretty busy atm.

Pumba

First Grade
Jono i apologise that I haven't had that banner yet I really just haven't had the time.

It won't be much longer.

Cheers,
Pumba

Jono078

Referee
No worries, im in no rush, I was just about to make a post just to remind you incase you had forgotten.

No rush though :)

Pumba

First Grade
No worries, im in no rush, I was just about to make a post just to remind you incase you had forgotten.

No rush though :)

No I haven't forgot.

I got rid of one request today your's is next inline.

Pumba

First Grade
With no requests and spare time I have gone off the footy banners and made the banner below for something different.

Gary Allan:

Gary_Allan3-1.jpg