What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pumba's Creations - Taking Requests.

Bazal

Post Whore
I have a request, if possible....

Can I get a banner with a pic of Brett Finch, on whatever colour background you see fit, with the following phrase;

"Brett Finch...well, he tries hard..."

Please? Sankyou

Pumba

First Grade
Bazal I will get to your request very soon. I just have to find a good Finch picture.

imasharkie

Coach
Your banners are sensational Pumba.

Could you do a Sharks banner for me with Fraser Anderson and Brett Seymour in it please.

Apey

Staff member
Not a request, but awesome current signature :p

One of the best ones I've seen you with ;-)

Locky24

Juniors
Hey Pumba Remember me?

I was wondering if I could get two requests done if Possible

Could you make me a QLD Jersery for an Avatar like your NSW one. but with locky24 and the Number 6

And a banner with the Players of Peter Wallace, pretty Similar to your Buderus one, saying Peter Perfect and Brisbane Broncos 08 if you could

Thanks Pumba.

Dutchy

Immortal
Hi Pumba

Could I please have a Manly coach killers banner...make sure you have 56-0 and 38-6 on it with mug shots of Anderson and Murray...plus the MWSE icon of course...possibly stop signs or gone brandings over the mug shots...

cheers

Pumba

First Grade
Hi Pumba

Could I please have a Manly coach killers banner...make sure you have 56-0 and 38-6 on it with mug shots of Anderson and Murray...plus the MWSE icon of course...possibly stop signs or gone brandings over the mug shots...

cheers

I will get it done next week for you.

Pumba

First Grade
Hi Pumba

cheers

I haven't forgotten this request will get it done this week.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Oi Dutchycarnt, here's my attempt at your coach killers banner. Its nothing special and Pumba - feel free to have a go as well.

*edit*

Try this one :fist:

manlycoachkillers2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts