What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puna Rasaubale

Booyah

Bench
Ahh Puna.

He and Pee Wee were one hell of a duo back when they played club footy together. Puna had a beard and was about 4ft taller then everyone when we were in the U 14's and not much has changed.

What do you want to know about him?

He's big, is of Islander heritage and plays mainly in the forwards. Very fit and loves to put on a big hit. Has bulked up a fair bit and looks to be playing Prop. He used to be a Lock/Centre.

Like most Islanders, he can be a little careless with his tackling style and more often then not was in a bit of strife for belting some kid high. Loved to whinge at the ref too.

Has played Flegg for the Roosters and Dragons and played in a Grand Final with Endeavour. I'm not sure if it was the winning one.

He might have changed since I last saw him but I doubt it!

Bluebag

Juniors
Actually contracted to Newtown and we have sent him, to the Sharks Flegg, came over during the season from the Dragons as was not getting a run in their PL side where he was being looked at.Better off at this stage against kids his own age rather than against hardened men.

Latest posts