What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
Even Gallen said don't believe what the paper reports
... I do believe he actually writes them as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Well Fizzgig will be happy. it appears Rothfield has had a crack at his own in his latest article.
snipers & ASADA cheerleaders he calls them.

fizzgig

Juniors
Well Fizzgig will be happy. it appears Rothfield has had a crack at his own in his latest article.
snipers & ASADA cheerleaders he calls them.

Haha, look forward to reading it (one of my mates buys the sh!te so I'll check it out tomorrow).

How does he work with/for an organisation that has such a vendetta against a group he has common bonds with?

I'm not saying he needs to quit or anything but he should be questioning the sources the three musketeers are referring too before allowing their rubbish to be printed.

How much things have changed since Peter Frilingos...

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
unfortunately editors know that sales are related to the stories.
If it bleeds it leads.
The Sharks woes have been good income generators.
The cheif editor dictates that, not the sports editor.

stevie013

Juniors
so rothfield this morning has a go at his workmates. whoopee, i think its all rigged between them anyway to make rothfield look like a caring supporter when he would have been the one to ring bec and say "flannos here in a box!!, write a story on it and ill rebutt it in my article and sell heaps of papers".

he also in a previous article said that flanno was alone in the box apart from himself saying hello and gal saying hello.

his article this morning says that flanno was now in the box with the sharks media team. so what is the truth?

truth is, rothfield, bec and the rest of them are all in bed together to sell papers, no matter what truths are bend to fuel their agenda.

who bloody knows, but dont let the truth get in the way of a good story!

Card Shark

Immortal
Looking more & more likely that the 12 current & former Essendon players will be issued "show cause " letters (which they have 10 days to respond to), prior to the AFL getting the info & issuing infraction notices.

As much as there are similarities with us & them, there are differences too. I just worry that if ASADA get them, they are almost compelled to get us.

Standby for another season of shit in the background. Maybe that's a good thing for our squad...... Gives us reason to stand up, like last year.

stevie013

Juniors
Maybe that's a good thing for our squad...... Gives us reason to stand up, like last year.

i dont get that at all. shouldnt winning the comp be more than enough reason for the team to 'stand up'. otherwise, why are they bothering to turn up each week?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Rothchild needs to ask some serious questions about Dank's six year tenure at Manly. Only then will he earn any respect yet his silence on the matter is deafening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts