What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Latest is its apparently narrowed down to 4 players & they'll receive "show cause " notices by month end.

Heard this on the radio news which was written by 1, 2 or 3 of the 3 stooges , so take with a grain of salt.

taipan

Referee
When the "blackest day in sport"was announced it was across multiple codes,more than 150 people involved, match fixing ,criminal elements,and as the saying goes "we got dis.":crazy:

All choreographed by Kate Brumby and Jason Sinclare(sic).:sarcasm:

And with all the evidence ,and no actual interview with the main daddy ,at least 15 months down the line,the whistling in the wind continues.

I could have invaded Poland ,fought in the Boer War,been in the Green berets in Vietnam , with the amount of time taken to reach still a non conclusion.

Poss

Juniors
4 player hey.
Surely 2 of them are Issac Gordon and Josh Cordoba considering they are suing the club for negligence. Doesn't that kind of imply that they were themselves negligent in a Shandor kind of way?

Poss

Juniors
So then what are IG and JC suing for if they weren't even the players that ASADA were investigating?

CEO

Juniors
I reckon it's more likely to be 3 of them as the ones that visited Elkin, but yeah.

Might free up some cap space for increasing Fafita and Lichaa's contracts and reclaim them from the Dogs (not). Kind of like Papalii to the Eels and then reneging on the deal.

SharkShocked

Bench
That's a pretty far fetched statement.

Well considering the club started looking down the avenue of the bloke possibly having cancer, I'm sure they were pretty concerned about it.

Anyway the point was, Gordon's claims aren't in relation to being inadvertently given possibly banned supplements, it's what was given to him and the uncertainty / guinea pig way it was conducted.

That's the line of path his lawyers will go down anyway.

carcharias

Immortal
Maybe IG had some peptide cream left on his fists when he beat up his pregnant missus.
That could explain the severe bruising she had.

ASADA have nothing.

I stand by my statement a sharks players gets infraction i leave the forum.

After start of this season will be less stress

Madsharkie

First Grade
On the afl footy show they said that the 34 doping violations that Dank now has to 'show cause' for, are related directly to Essendon and not Cronulla. Not sure if that means we're not in the shit, or yet to be in the shit... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.