What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm sure they are playing to win, but the emotion of things always gives people that added push.

Why do you think coaches work on developing that siege mentality when the opportunity presents itself.

Same as when players come up against their former club.

Card Shark

Immortal
Even AFL loving dickheads down here in Melbourne hate him.

Didnt know that.

Suppose he's been there a long time & it wears thin after a while.

Can't understand why you would announce your leaving 6 months before it happens. He should go in 2 weeks.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some fans are actually of the belief (rightly or wrongly, I don't know/care) that more player misbehaviour, and more serious misbehaviour has happened under his reign and he's taken very weak, if any, disciplinary action against those people.

His involvement in this ElephantJuice in sport drama has made them all see him for the unprofessional clown he is and some believe the impact on AFL could have been less had he not been at the helm.

Many are also unhappy with his decision to put teams on the Gold Coast and Western Sydney, as its money that would've otherwise been spent on grassroots VFL.

At least, thats the most I can hear between my laughter. Its only taken these dills how many decades to realise this shit.

They get mortified when I tell them that in the 20's the VFL wanted to merge with RL and create a hybrid game, to which the RL quickly said "no"

Card Shark

Immortal
Well there 3 strikes / anonymity policy for ElephantJuice has been weak - it doesn't discourage it at all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well there 3 strikes / anonymity policy for ElephantJuice has been weak - it doesn't discourage it at all.

it seems the 3 strikes rule was being employed for any breach of the law.

chasing after relatives with a machete, rape, drunken brawls, umpires betting on games etc

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Dont you worry Carch. Abbott is an attack dog. He wil hold & hold & wait until you weaken yourself then he will kill yoiu
Lundy & Clare have their eyes open but they are dead kujnts walking.

drago brelli

Bench
Bag out the opposition while sitting in the fence.
It's an art.
Nearly all Cronulla supporters on this site believe that Gillard, Lundy and Clare staged the press conference over 12 months ago to deflect attention from their government and also their hatred of Cronulla. This being the case why doesn't Abbott wind the whole ASADA circus up. Labor have been gone since September last year. Is it the case now that Abbott is using this ASADA thing to take the attention away from his government's handling of recent events on Manus. Of course this is a wacky and irrational conspiracy theory but it's what you lot believed originally.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Nearly all Cronulla supporters on this site believe that Gillard, Lundy and Clare staged the press conference over 12 months ago to deflect attention from their government and also their hatred of Cronulla. This being the case why doesn't Abbott wind the whole ASADA circus up. Labor have been gone since September last year. Is it the case now that Abbott is using this ASADA thing to take the attention away from his government's handling of recent events on Manus. Of course this is a wacky and irrational conspiracy theory but it's what you lot believed originally.
Geezus you are a dumb khujnt.

drago brelli

Bench
Dont you worry Carch. Abbott is an attack dog. He wil hold & hold & wait until you weaken yourself then he will kill yoiu
Lundy & Clare have their eyes open but they are dead kujnts walking.
Reef, if Abbott is going to do this I hope he doesn't wear his hard hat and high vis vest. They'll run away.

carcharias

Immortal

I don't follow politics nor do I bother reading your drivel.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee

At least I'm smart enough to not enter into political discussions when I haven't got much of a clue.

Geez Louise.

Reefy said:
Dont you worry Carch. Abbott is an attack dog.

Like me ol' mate Newms? I feel pretty safe havin' a beer in Qld :sarcasm:

millersnose

Post Whore
Well so far the sharks are a million bucks down and a coach suspended for a year and two ex players will get around to suing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts