What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASADA have nothing.

From Bourbon Bec wikipedia page, you will not see her investigate any possible drug related rowing instances noooooo,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebecca_Wilson

Personal life[edit]

Wilson is the daughter of former News Limited foreign correspondent Bruce Wilson, and the sister of sports reporter Jim Wilson.[1] She was previously married to television producer Howard Sacre.[12]
Wilson is the partner of former News Limited chief executive, John Hartigan.[13]
Wilson is a repeat offender on driving charges including drink driving and driving without a license.[14][15]

Card Shark

Immortal
Was flicking channels last night and almost chewed on my own vomit when I came across bourbon bec on a panel on the ABC. Made no sense as usual but farrkk she's been in a good paddock......looked like she's swallowed a cow. Looks like age isn't being kind to our dear bec.....just wondering how she's going to further her career now she's a putrid old hag??

I saw her too agent 2012, whilst flicking. Thought not watching this cow!

She was fugly, as you allude too.

carcharias

Immortal
The 3 stooges have written another article.
Couldn't farked posting it.
They say the NRL are going to finish their investigation by Xmas and
that the players probably won't be stood down/fined etc.
Just staff.

But.... So far they have not got anything right with any single timeline they have
made a claim about.

Card Shark

Immortal
Heard this on the radio too Carch.

First time I've heard about such an investigation. Surely they wouldn't do anything until the ASADA report is released, unlike the AFL.

Wouldn't it be stupid if the NRL suspended our staff after they have been reinstated by the club!

stevie013

Juniors
basically said the NRL will be looking into and interviewing the staff concentrating on the corporate govenance failings, then making sanctions from that. The players will be left alone and 'dealt' with by asada. Also said they will be interviewing trent elkin.

thats basically it in a nutshell. said that it will be done over the coming weeks.

Last edited:

Vin Fizz

Bench
basically said the NRL will be looking into and interviewing the staff concentrating on the corporate govenance failings, then making sanctions from that.

Yup. Got that impression weeks back when Penriff Club Staff were turning themselves inside out to distance themselves from Earls acts and also spinning the virtues of their new governace that doenst allow it to happen anymore. That bit still worries me at the mighties. Not concerned about the players bit at all anyomore tbh. The ARLC / NRL might get the club for system failing though.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sandor Earl taking the injection doctor to court.
Now the fun begins. I am backing that injections of cjc-1295 will be refuted by the doctor or that the substance in fact was not banned at the time or in the way in which it was injected, if it was actually used.
the latter outcome will be the most beneificial for everybody as the court wil reject WADA's claims meaning Earl will have the sanction removed & then be able to sue ASADA. The bombers will have a myriad of claims as an organisation & for its individuals who have suffered. The Sharks the same.
Now is the time for all affected parties to get on the front foot over this drawn out bullshyt.

sharknows

Bench
An interesting scenario Reefy.....could well be the case. And who will be the winners out of all this?? The legal fraternity... And the losers....yeah you guessed it the Sharks.

Inferno

Coach
Sandor Earl taking the injection doctor to court.
Now the fun begins. I am backing that injections of cjc-1295 will be refuted by the doctor or that the substance in fact was not banned at the time or in the way in which it was injected, if it was actually used.
the latter outcome will be the most beneificial for everybody as the court wil reject WADA's claims meaning Earl will have the sanction removed & then be able to sue ASADA. The bombers will have a myriad of claims as an organisation & for its individuals who have suffered. The Sharks the same.
Now is the time for all affected parties to get on the front foot over this drawn out bullshyt.

Why?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The losers will be ASADA, ACC & the ex ministers.
Hopefully an enquiry will be set up in the aftermath so the entire trail can be uncovered for all to see.

fizman

Bench
I have been told the following information -
Neil Henry will be the Head Coach of the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks in Round 1 vs the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300 Smiles Stadium.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Neil Henry will be the Head Coach of the Cronulla Sutherland Sharks in Round 1 vs the North Queensland Cowboys at 1300 Smiles Stadium.
I can guarantee that wont be happening. Is in full stride at the Titans.

webShark

Someone thinks we may get the Essendon treatment.

Problem is ASADA may not have anywhere near what they said, but to save face they must serve up some NRL scapegoats other than Sandor Earl.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I reckon the heat and lights gone out of the whole thing. If clubs have failed in their governance then the ARLC don't have to wait for some ASADA bollocks to come down hard on a club.

webShark

I reckon the heat and lights gone out of the whole thing. If clubs have failed in their governance then the ARLC don't have to wait for some ASADA bollocks to come down hard on a club.
Givney reported his concerns after about 2 weeks. Does that mean our governance is ok or not good as it took 2 weeks to report? I don't comprehend this governance stuff but it is clearly more than being decent blokes acting in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.