What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another week goes on and still ASADA sit silent.

Earlier in the year we were attacked each day by the media who with such venom it was disgusting not since the salem witch trials have been been attacked with no evidence at hand, if ASADA had there way they would appoint William Stoughton to be judge and prosecutor against us.

ASADA you have nothing

Card Shark

Immortal
How could the government make such widespread damaging claims & all this time later, only have laid ridiculous charges on 1 person.

Labor ministers Clare & Lundy should forever hang their heads in shame. Where are these 2 imbeciles now?

Quigs

Immortal
How could the government make such widespread damaging claims & all this time later, only have laid ridiculous charges on 1 person.

Labor ministers Clare & Lundy should forever hang their heads in shame. Where are these 2 imbeciles now?

Hmmmm Essendon ????

drago brelli

Bench

The former Labor Government made no such 'claims'. The Australian Crime Commission said things but not about Cronulla directly. Cronulla's favourite media outlet, the Tele, has made all the sensationalist claims, some of them based on what a former Cronulla employee told the people who conducted the investigation into the club. Deep down a lot of Cronulla supporters on this site fear that ASADA does have something. Otherwise this thread would have died a natural death some time ago.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The former Labor Government made no such 'claims'. The Australian Crime Commission said things but not about Cronulla directly. Cronulla's favourite media outlet, the Tele, has made all the sensationalist claims, some of them based on what a former Cronulla employee told the people who conducted the investigation into the club. Deep down a lot of Cronulla supporters on this site fear that ASADA does have something. Otherwise this thread would have died a natural death some time ago.

You dumb carrnnthole. The media have been furnished with ADADA leaks since the Labor Lundy Clare outbursts that was designed to defelect away from Gillards poor performance.
The criminal activity that the 2 K.hunts went on about were complete fabrications. Remember that they are statutoruy organisations. They are required, by legislation , to act immediately, when in receipt of information. i.e.. Sandor Earl.

Lundy & Clare will never be seen again.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Only reason this thread hasn't died sooner is the fact that no outcome has been released. Telegraph has bombarded the sharks and made them look like mass- murderers over a 11 week period where there was obviously some issues. Compared to the multiple years that Dank spent at both Manly and Essendon, 11 weeks is just a drop in the bucket.
Meanwhile......enjoy your 5 home grounds next year and another year of mediocrity (at best) under the guidence of Captain pants down, Albert young and Mary mcgregor.

Card Shark

Immortal
Deep down a lot of Cronulla supporters on this site fear that ASADA does have something.

Of course we do mate. Until a decision is made either way, of course we are worried.

That's my point...Why was such an outrageous press conference held & all this time later....nothing.

The thread hasnt died because it basically said we were drug cheats the way the leaks came out, now nearly a year later nothing has came out, we are calling on ASADA lay your cards on the table, the problem is ASADA have nothing they tried to bluff there way through and got caught pants down, until they man up and say they were wrong this thread is not going to die.

As i have said all along ASADA has nothing

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The thread hasnt died because it basically said we were drug cheats the way the leaks came out, now nearly a year later nothing has came out, we are calling on ASADA lay your cards on the table, the problem is ASADA have nothing they tried to bluff there way through and got caught pants down, until they man up and say they were wrong this thread is not going to die.

As i have said all along ASADA has nothing

A year?
Only a couple of weeks to go. I hear it's not just you guys as the focus has also shifted north of the border.

Card Shark

Immortal
Pretty sure it was the Wednesday before Round 1, I was in the middle of finalising my fantasy league teams before the first Thursday game.

So that makes it 6/3/2013.

Thanks. So nearly 9 months ago.

With the big song & dance they made, no one would've believed we wouldn't have seen infractions by now.

Madsharkie

First Grade
...With the big song & dance they made, no one would've believed we wouldn't have seen infractions by now.

Exactly. The whole thing has been very poorly handled. I bet that Lundy/Clare/Labour won't get issued any infractions over their crap performances...

carcharias

Immortal
Oh well Wilson massoud and hooper missed out on a walkley award for their
constant attacks on the sharks.
Probably has something to do with nobody being busted

Quigs

Immortal
Oh well Wilson massoud and hooper missed out on a walkley award for their
constant attacks on the sharks.
Probably has something to do with nobody being busted

You idiot Carch.

DUI, Massoud, Hooper and everyone else knows it was the Sharks fault that they (DUI, Massoud, Hooper ) didn't win the Walkley.

Unamed sources, and insiders close to the judges reported that Cronulla had corrupted the voting system and this will all be revealled in 48 hours.

Did Phil win anything.?

Quigs

Immortal
If I was Bec I'd just hit the piss and drive home. She'll be right if she takes the back roads.

carcharias

Immortal
Dunno
But the blokes who won their category smashed em.
They actually proved shit and got people busted.
Big difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.