What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority is revving up its hunt for some of the big names in the supplements scandal but in one of its keenest chases, officials have hit the wall. ASADA has been calling Darren ''The Gazelle'' Hibbert non-stop in the past week. There have been an average of five calls a day to try to get information from the man who was Stephen Dank's assistant when he was at the Sharks in 2011. ASADA officials have previously fronted at Hibbert's house unannounced, leaving him rattled and angry. He didn't assist them then and, given the way he was treated, it is hard to see them getting any help now. ASADA investigators have also been calling his employer to try to track him down. They requested his phone number from his boss; it seems unusual to say the least that ASADA would not have already had his phone number before last week given the big announcement about its investigation was in February. It was clearly aware of his address. ASADA has now approached Hibbert's legal team - he shares the same lawyers as Dank - and you can be certain it will be told exactly what Hibbert told it some months ago - that they will speak to ASADA in court.

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/asada-hits-deadend-with-gazelle-20131109-2x8eg.html

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Interesting times indeed. ASADA will need to get this done without going to court. But it appears Dank will be successful in getting them into court as any bans will reflect totally against him. Once he gets them in court, its good night irene for that mob.

Quigs

Immortal
They have charisma,and do not follow fumbleball. 6 points.

953704-3x2-940x627.jpg

taipan

Referee
Yep as I stated charismatic,and even looks like a rugby league player.
He also fight fires,lit by those arsonic lefties.

Quigs

Immortal
What type of jersey is that idiot wearing and where was the photo taken... I rest my case.

taipan

Referee
What type of jersey is that idiot wearing and where was the photo taken... I rest my case.

Quigs ole mate,be thankful for two reasons.
He is holding a Steeden not a Sharon.
And Bronwyn is not a cheerleader in tights.

Southern Shark

Juniors
That looks like Cherry Evans and the lost Wolfman up the back getting ready for Mardi Gras with Max and his polished head. Tony of course is in disagreeance siding with all of his straight Catholic Priest mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts