What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASADA have nothing, this has now been going on since February 7th, yes 10 months and still nothing.

As stated before this now exceeds the Warren Commission investigating JFK

Southern Shark

Juniors
Has anyone kept track of the number of times the lying three have written that the Asada investigation will be finalised or released. I think they started with six weeks from the start on Feb 7. And then it went on from there every few weeks.

The Popper

Bench
Ooops! How silly of me. When I initially read about the `lying three' on this thread, I instantly had a mental picture of three former federal government ministers. Then I thought to myself `Tut! Tut! Popper. That's not who they mean at all; they're actually talking about Phil's workmates'.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
ASADA have nothing, this has now been going on since February 7th, yes 10 months and still nothing.

As stated before this now exceeds the Warren Commission investigating JFK

The Warren Cimission was possibly the worst investigation ever conducted.
I think ASADA may also be challenging for that title.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Has anyone kept track of the number of times the lying three have written that the Asada investigation will be finalised or released. I think they started with six weeks from the start on Feb 7. And then it went on from there every few weeks.

It was a bitterly dissappointing week just gone by for those weasels.

Card Shark

Immortal
Apparently the courier mail is running a story about us being relocated to Rockhampton again, with the Central Qld bid fast tracking construction of their stadium ready for 2014.

:lol:

Diesel

Referee
It was a joke of an article with their CEO saying we have a plan to play our home games as away games from 2014 to mid 2015. They plan on playing all QLD teams twice and at the oppositions home ground, and several other home games in NZ, NT and Cairns.

The QLD Govt can't afford to build a new stadium, the bid is dreaming.

There's more chance the Sharks will stay based in Cronulla than be forced to move to QLD

Card Shark

Immortal
Diesel, I'm sorry to tell you but Central Qld, like the Central Coast Bears, will never see a team in the NRL.

Perth, Brisbane / Ipswich, Wellington & even Adelaide are in front of those areas sadly for you. The CQ bid team know this, hence the grab at the Sharks licence.

If we are relocated, it will be to Perth or Wellington, non-rugby league heartland areas as no-one else will want us.

Diesel

Referee
I totally agree with you Card Shark.

Cronulla are an easy target at the moment for media and then you get stupid articles like the on published in the CM.

I can't see the NRL issuing a Rocky team a license, no matter how much backing they have, the population is about a 3rd of Ipswich's population, and even they can't get a team.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Message from some one who knows giving me the heads up champ. Source close to the action but may not know all the details. Apologies that I dont have any other info lads and lasses. Rumour is a presser this arvo. CFO's meeting being held today as well.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There will be nothing from ASADA today, so the players wont be affected.
If there is anything, it will be from the NRL. There will be no $1million dollar fine. If there is, it will formed using the accrued losses to date, which are more than $1 million.
Flanno to be suspended for 3 months.
Elkin & others the same.
The entire NRL "smack down" will be about helping repair the Sharks brand for sponsors & also the NRL brand.
A cleansing.

webShark

If there is anything, it will be from the NRL. There will be no $1million dollar fine. If there is, it will formed using the accrued losses to date, which are more than $1 million.
Elkin & others the same.
The entire NRL "smack down" will be about helping repair the Sharks brand for sponsors & also the NRL brand.
A cleansing.

Well ASADA had that much on Essendon that they still pay the coach.

newman

First Grade
Elkin & others the same.
A cleansing.

What do you know that everyone else doesn't? Is this coming from your source on the Goldie?

Status
Not open for further replies.