What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

webShark

LINK

I will dead set not watch this season if the gnome is involved.

On every game at all levels from 20s to first grade, the Gnome seems to bear a grudge against the Sharks. He does it in a smarmy smart arse way. I was never a fan when he played , now he could be running the joint. Cronullafied.

Back to the flat attack and no repeat sets. What next Anderson in an advisory role? This is a no win. A lot of us probably don't want the gnome to succeed. With no sponsors, a million fine, possible infractions and the gnome coaching what will the pass mark be? Spoon could be easily explained.

All of you who thought ASADA was a joke start laughing. We all know where we will end up if we lose any marquee players to infractions.

Madrooster

Juniors
Sorry guys not a sharks fan just helping you stay afloat of this terrible terrible story.

Up Up Cronulla
Put that needle away.
Up Up Cronulla
Next year Flanno can't play.

ghoti

Bench
Mentioned elsewhere that Sharp will take over as head and Kimmorley as assistant. I think Kimmorley will be a fine assistant.

Smith: I have issued breach notice against the club with proposed fine of $1m
Smith: Head coach registration suspended for 12 months
Smith: Elkin - he injected players without the proper training to do so
Smith: Ekin's registration to be cancelled. Free to apply in the future
Smith: Any future application unlikely.
Smith: These are provisional findings. Club and stuff have the right of response
Smith: We will not accept practices that put players at risk

ghoti

Bench
The $1 mill fine can be reduced to $600k if we act effectively. Flanagan's 12 month suspension can be reduced to 9 months if he does further training.

Everyone can apppeal these findings.

stevie013

Juniors
$1mil, $400k suspended.
elkin gone forever (well not forever, but he has to reapply for license, which more than likely will not be approved)
flanno suspended 12 months, reduced to 9 months pending training

millersnose

Post Whore
Smith: I have issued breach notice against the club with proposed fine of $1m
Smith: Head coach registration suspended for 12 months
Smith: Elkin - he injected players without the proper training to do so
Smith: Ekin's registration to be cancelled. Free to apply in the future
Smith: Any future application unlikely.
Smith: These are provisional findings. Club and stuff have the right of response
Smith: We will not accept practices that put players at risk

well i for one am ecstatic

dodged a f**king massive bullett there and from all i have seen flanno deserved this holiday

sure a million hurts but no players?????

ghoti

Bench
well i for one am ecstatic

dodged a f**king massive bullett there and from all i have seen flanno deserved this holiday

sure a million hurts but no players?????

This is the NRL's investigation. It's not over. ASADA can still place sanctions on players once THEIR investigation is complete. Won't be over for f**kin ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts