What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answer the question to the 'best of your recollection'. They can't prove otherwise. One would hope that if anyone has any documents, texts or any other incriminating information then it would have been destroyed by now. New phone - old one fell in water whilst fishing 30ks out.

The $5100 only refers to not handing over any documents etc. If you don't have them you can't hand them over - simple.

The stink about this legislation is that it had to be forced through to avoid some people looking more stupid.

Card Shark

Immortal
The stink about this legislation is that it had to be forced through to avoid some people looking more stupid.

Absolutely !

It is the story of this governments reign.

Fixing their f**kups instead of having everything in place prior to making hasty decisions such as announcing the blackest day in sport.

I welcome this legislation actually. I'm with Aus, get some answers & move on.

Card Shark

Immortal
not sure if that is the case Surely. The way I read it the fine is only applied if physical evidence is not supplied. ie. phone records receipts etc.

If ya don't have it, how can you supply it?

I suppose it gives ASADA the powers to check financial records to see what was purchased & when....& any records of use, which have probably disappeared by now?

Surely

Post Whore
Yes I purchased it, read the label checked contents listed on the label on the wada site and decided I couldn't be sure so didn't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts