What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Every thread.

Every farkin thread here now is polluted with fargen political crap.

I wish all you merkinz would get on a f**king boat and piss off

webShark

ASADA must have something mate.

My gut feel is technically, we have done wrong but morally, probably not.

Agree.

No names but some of them are ultra competitive and probably took stuff as they thought they were doing nothing wrong.

My other gut feeling is Essendon situation differs as players ask to sign consent forms. They could have been duped. If ours didn't, might be implied they didn't take enough notice. If that the case , Essendon club may get a big penalty but not the players. We may get player penalties and club penalties.

carcharias

Immortal
Can't help think that your abbots and rudds were type who copped
heaps at school.

Why are politicians so f**king unco at everything ?

news of today is that the danks was in the sheds in round after he was warned not to be there. or something

wearing official sharks official gear.

OOOOH the scary dankS!

The Popper

Bench
the 3 stooges

Yep, CS. But the 3 Stooges were funny. This trio seem just plain evil................bent on some sort of retribution against the Sharks? I wonder what Rothfield thinks of all this? I mean, they're his `workmates'..........but they seem hell bent on destroying the Sharks. Wonder if they'd act the same way if it was one of the stronger and more popular clubs involved?

carcharias

Immortal
Yep, CS. But the 3 Stooges were funny. This trio seem just plain evil................bent on some sort of retribution against the Sharks? I wonder what Rothfield thinks of all this? I mean, they're his `workmates'..........but they seem hell bent on destroying the Sharks. Wonder if they'd act the same way if it was one of the stronger and more popular clubs involved?

That pissed bitch wouldn't dare to attend a game of footy anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.