What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
The ASADA drivers from labor have already been sacked. The new ones will lose their seats. ASADA will be in dissaray & of the good guys get in , your mob can just get right Farrkked for targetting our club.

Quigs

Immortal
The ASADA drivers from labor have already been sacked. The new ones will lose their seats. ASADA will be in dissaray & of the good guys get in , your mob can just get right Farrkked for targetting our club.

Wong thread Penny, wong thread (#2)

reformedref

Juniors
So Rebecca Wilson is on Sky News right now - twitter says they are about to announce something about 8 Sharks players meeting with ASADA to do a deal earlier in the year - interesting to see what they say - supposed to be on soon

webShark

So Rebecca Wilson is on Sky News right now - twitter says they are about to announce something about 8 Sharks players meeting with ASADA to do a deal earlier in the year - interesting to see what they say - supposed to be on soon

Sky news or Fox Sports news?

reformedref

Juniors
Apparently on back page of Telegraph tomorrow will say there was a deal on the table that Gal and 7 others had agreed to but then they got wind of the deal the government had made with AFL - the NRL saw Gillard who said both codes will be treated the same - so the Sharks withdrew the agreement. Apparently the agreement was for 6 month suspension but both the players and the club would have been given compensation payments to cover match payments and sponsorship deals.
The panel reckon that there will be 6 month suspensions handed down.

Time will tell. The saga continues!!!

gavin_miller

Juniors
Had the misfortune of seeing Wilson on sky news just now. They showed the back page of the tele for tomorrow and its Gal and something to do with a deal the players were cutting and compo if they sat out for 6 months but it fell through. Hard to understand because she was frothing at the mouth but gal is backpage tomorrow....

Yep. I'd say at the start they were advised to take the deal by the lawyer or whatever.
Deal fell through cos the Essendon and AFL were doing a better one or blah blah.

Sounds to me that it's all news we knew alrwady

Since 73

First Grade
Looks like our players were gunna roll and take a deal.
I was told they were about 3 months ago.
From someone close to the club.
I had 5 names.
I was veeery surprised when wade shutup shop...I heard a couple of days before he was going in to roll over.

I figured they had some 11th hour legal advice to the contrary.

webShark

I was told they were about 3 months ago.
From someone close to the club.
I had 5 names.
I was veeery surprised when wade shutup shop...I heard a couple of days before he was going in to roll over.

I figured they had some 11th hour legal advice to the contrary.

These 5 wouldn't be world ending

Gards,Stapo,Pom,M.Wright,Mills,

Since 73

First Grade
I only heard one of those.

The other 4 I heard have played first grade all year and all last year.

The guy above has as well. Til recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.