What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
Hird: Good work today mate. The boys were up and about. We have lots to work with.
Dank: IV start next week. And Thymosin and Ubiquinone. We will start to see some real effects.
Dank: Is (player) in your best 22?
Hird: At his best, yes. Why?
Dank: I am just working out his injections for the year. As an older leaner body I might infuse him more particularly for the recovery. I often IV the older bodies.
Dank: I also know that they (a rival club) are trying everything they can in supplements and recovery modes to win this premiership.
Hird: But not as good as us in that area!!!

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...se/story-e6frf3e3-1226617886430#ixzz2bMEfooRP
:shock: Seriously...

Last edited:

tye

Juniors
What is funny is that Gal was on twitter the other week having a chat with Wade & he said he finally had a "new phone"! now i'll leave it to you IT geeks to tell me the chances of finding old texts from his phone accounts!

Generalzod

Immortal
If they truely had damning proof as to the players and Danks guilt they would have
surely produced it by now.

6 months down the track they get Gallens phone FFS.

I reckon they have shit that won't cut it in court.
ie
A few blokes accusations maybe..the odd dumb arse panic comment by a select few.

Really how long should this take?

They (asada) honestly believe that their dealing with idiot footballers....6 months after the event...Do you honestly think that Gallen would be that stupid to leave incriminating evidence on his phone.

Inferno

Coach
What is funny is that Gal was on twitter the other week having a chat with Wade & he said he finally had a "new phone"! now i'll leave it to you IT geeks to tell me the chances of finding old texts from his phone accounts!

As I understand it, there are two ways to get text messages. You can either intercept them at the time, or download them off a phone. Even if they're deleted off a phone, potentially they can be recovered.

I doubt they were up on the phones in 2011, so if he's got a new phone, they won't have anything.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Its nothing to do with whats on the phone.
All of your phone records, calls, texts & quite possibly recordings are already kept.
its(what customs did) a tactic used by the cops. To create chatter & stress.

Craigshark

First Grade
These guys are high paid footy players.. Chances they'd still have the same phones from early 2011 I reckon would be slim.

coolumsharkie

Referee
IF Gal was doing the wrong thing, then he would not be talking peptides, shots, formulas, potions, drugs etc etc. He would be playing golf or hitting the weights, buying fruit ect ect....

shaggs

Coach
I still cannot Beleive the hours and dollars that are being spent on chasing peptide use.

Any pro sportsman with half a brain knows that it isn't worth the trouble. Other substances done right are out of the system in 3 weeks due to half life etc.

ragzouken

Juniors
If they actually wanted the data they would contact the carrier that's the only place they are stored after deleting them....

Any way iphone5 came out since then so...yeah

Vin Fizz

Bench
Yeah clearly not trying to obtain the data from the past. Must be something like trying to establish a pattern of use or some circumstantial related shit that supports other claims and evidence (ha) i'm guessing.

Special K

Coach
They (asada) honestly believe that their dealing with idiot footballers....6 months after the event...Do you honestly think that Gallen would be that stupid to leave incriminating evidence on his phone.

Bingo.

The first thing their lawyers would have done would be to get them new phones.

I still cannot Beleive the hours and dollars that are being spent on chasing peptide use.

Any pro sportsman with half a brain knows that it isn't worth the trouble. Other substances done right are out of the system in 3 weeks due to half life etc.
Honest question how long do rec drugs stay in a system? NBA players get done for weed all the time, almost weekly you hear about it yet never can I remember hearing a NRL player getting done for this. Or coke or E's which can be easily swept under the rug by the club(unless you get done by an out of club test). How long do they last?

Last edited:

webShark

Its nothing to do with whats on the phone.
All of your phone records, calls, texts & quite possibly recordings are already kept.
its(what customs did) a tactic used by the cops. To create chatter & stress.

Thats what I thought. Main difference was they don't need a warrant at the airport. All phone stuff would be on the email server. If it was still on the phone after 2 years and evidence is recoverable you must be that stupid you deserve what you get. Surely any legal advice or agents etc would advise getting rid of anything incriminating.

Looks a desperate act from ASADA.

bubs

Juniors
Honest question how long do rec drugs stay in a system? NBA players get done for weed all the time, almost weekly you hear about it yet never can I remember hearing a NRL player getting done for this. Or coke or E's which can be easily swept under the rug by the club(unless you get done by an out of club test). How long do they last?

Weed can be in the system for up to 6 weeks. Opiates, ( heroin and the like) about
3 days or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts