What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cussy

Juniors
Other reason they may have taken his and watmough phone might be they are looking at supply and distribution. Asada may not have power to authorize phones to be taken but ACC and Feds would.

shaggs

Coach
Weed can be in the system for up to 6 weeks. Opiates, ( heroin and the like) about
3 days or so.

This is correct for urine analysis. Frenzy is also correct. Hair analysis is longer for THC.

I have heard stories from older bodybuilder who used acid in the 70's, who over the next few years gotten fat. They then start to workout again and "burn" this fat off, only to have acid flashbacks from 10 years ago.

I'm not 100% sure of what gets stores where. LSD obviously goes into fat and I think so would THC. Coke and pills, are short acting and fast acting so they would be excreted in urine fast too.

As for AAS. Depending on the type eg test e, sustanon, test c, tren, deca, masteron etc, they all have different half lives, due different esters that the test is bound too. With most of these the body has excreted detectable amounts in about 3 weeks post last needle. This is why you need to wait 2 weeks after your injection before commencing your PCT.

Sustanon is a mix a 3 or 4 different esters bound to test.

bubs

Juniors
There was an sms floating around about 4 months ago 'from a reliable source on the sharks board' naming Gallen and Watmough as being investigated for this and that. Same sms that was spread mentioned that Menzies had rolled over to ASADA. A week later, Menzies denied the allegation.
I don't want to put the sms on here in case bourban bec is looking for another reliable news source. Did anyone else remember seeing that text. May shed some light..

Frenzy.

Post Whore
There was an sms floating around about 4 months ago 'from a reliable source on the sharks board' naming Gallen and Watmough as being investigated for this and that. Same sms that was spread mentioned that Menzies had rolled over to ASADA. A week later, Menzies denied the allegation.
I don't want to put the sms on here in case bourban bec is looking for another reliable news source. Did anyone else remember seeing that text. May shed some light..

You just gave her a source.

DERP

The Dodger

First Grade
Its funny that prices have gone up for everything... except for weed.

1 gram still costs $20, 3 grams for $50, same is it was as far back as the early 90's...

ragzouken

Juniors
Don't know how to qoute on phone... But im with vodafone and in my court case that's how they recovered mine.....they're stored for set amount of time then deleted. same goes with any apple product afaik but im not totally sure on that one.

ragzouken

Juniors
Depends on the crime and how much they want you i guess.

Personally i was charged with a class A drug charge.

Yea australia is getting farked...i think the ciggy taxes and shit prove that.

Surely

Post Whore
Geezuz
How serious does the crime have to be?
Sounds like a bloody nazi state.

This became political the day the govt had a presser to announce widespread drug use and match fixing in Australian sport.

They aren't going to drop it until they get some scalps, so in order to prevent embarrassment on their part they pushed through legislation giving asada gestapo powers.

Feej

First Grade
This became political the day the govt had a presser to announce widespread drug use and match fixing in Australian sport.

They aren't going to drop it until they get some scalps, so in order to prevent embarrassment on their part they pushed through legislation giving asada gestapo powers.

Sounds like a bloody nazi state.

Really? These guys might disagree...

Shed.jpg

Perspective please.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Gestapo powers is an accurate analogy.
In fact the more accurate is the pwoers that the Gestapo had, which were "star Chamber" powers.
it means an organisation that works along side hte law that doesnt follow legal principles of that land.
When the Nazis killed the jews they acted on orders from the gestapo. No witnesses, no hearings, no defense.
ASADA work the same as the gestapo, with their Star(r) chamber powers that they have been given & it is an outrage, un-australian & has to be reversed.
Not surprised it happened on a Green/Labor lefty fest watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts