What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give you one thing ASADA all of this crap over last few months, you did one thing and its a positive, you made the sharks strong, our club would usually go to water but now we are stronger then ever on field, the fans are more together then ever, this is a watershed moment that we will be able to fall back on when things get tough in future.

Thank you for that for everything else PI** off

lozza8

Juniors
It seems to me, with all the latest going-ons that ASADA is getting more and more desperate to prove their relevance. They have to come up with a big scalp to justify the millions that this investigation has cost, and save their reputation.
The same can be said with the investigative dopes writing in the Telecrap. Going on todays offering their more desperate than ASADA. I am becoming more and more confident that in the end we will come out unscathed, reputation wise.

lozza8

Juniors
Your right Rubiks. I put that very badly. In the end I don't think any players will be suspended, unless they turn on one another. Of course the damage to the club and brand is immeasurable

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You guys aren't paying attention.
The substances that ASADA are implying everybody are using are not banned.
The worst of the substances is not approved for human use & that is the only reason it comes under a catchall. However, it could be approved within months. The only reason it can be considered performacnce enhancing is that it aides in recovery, much like sleep, rest, valium,ice packs etc.
It fails part 3 of the wada law as well "against the spirit of the sport"

So lets take that to court.
A proven non-performance enhancing drug that is used for healing, that is in phase 2 of human trials & will be approved very soon is against he spirit of a body contact sport?

yeah right.

Pig Champion

Juniors
You guys aren't paying attention.
The substances that ASADA are implying everybody are using are not banned.
The worst of the substances is not approved for human use & that is the only reason it comes under a catchall. However, it could be approved within months. The only reason it can be considered performacnce enhancing is that it aides in recovery, much like sleep, rest, valium,ice packs etc.
It fails part 3 of the wada law as well "against the spirit of the sport"

So lets take that to court.
A proven non-performance enhancing drug that is used for healing, that is in phase 2 of human trials & will be approved very soon is against he spirit of a body contact sport?

yeah right.

Reefy, is that the rice bran oil stuff?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Does anybody know how the match fixing investigation is going?
Can anybody locate those 2 scumbags that announced the TBDIAS & find out just where we are at, 12 months down the track. I am surethey are following it through with the same Zest & zeal as the day they made the announcement & paraded the heads of Asutralias codes on a stage
Anyway good to see the $100 million this investigation has cost tax payers is getting Drug criminals off the streets immediately!!
Like.......
& then there was.........
& that funny haired fella......
All doing serious jail time because they are Criminals!!!
& then there is the match fixing.
Well we got TAndy & he had to cough up 5 GRAND!!!! Suck on that one you sceptics!!
Yes, this labor offensive that has the ACCC & ASADA desperately trying to get a scalp in order to justify their their well earned existence is going extremely well.

Quigs

Immortal
bonniedoon

tomorrow is gonna be a great day

[youtube]C8WLuQOLq5Q[/youtube]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.