What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Yeah, I'm going to put a mans family/life/career at risk, because you want me too.

Not a chance.

Do you have any idea what those guys investigate?

Actually he did that by blabbing. His own care factor for those things is low if he's leaking info so why should you care?

Lying quim

eddiesmith

Juniors
Unless PM Abbott shuts ASADA down on Monday morning you may not be 'fine'. According to WADA if two or more players from a team have been proven to have doped the whole team is gone. As WADA have said they are overseeing this whole thing.
So does that also means the Knights and Titans are f**ked as they will also each have 2 players suspended? Then there is Manly, wow, NRL might not have much of a competition next year, although the Dragons still wont make the finals

drago brelli

Bench
So does that also means the Knights and Titans are f**ked as they will also each have 2 players suspended? Then there is Manly, wow, NRL might not have much of a competition next year, although the Dragons still wont make the finals
That's a good question, Eddie. I have heard WADA say these things but I'll believe all of this when it happens.

Stinkler

Juniors
It's like fuggin clockwork!
Today's Telecrap.
Isaac Gordon's old man laying the boot in courtesy of Hooper, Wilson and Massoud.

spider

Coach
pretty damaging read that article provided it is factual, but with regard to gordon we can assume its pretty close

maybe if the club had some cash they could have hushed him..

drago brelli

Bench
pretty damaging read that article provided it is factual, but with regard to gordon we can assume its pretty close

maybe if the club had some cash they could have hushed him..[/QUOTE]
'hush money'.....which planet are you on? You weren't one of those whacky blokes elected to the senate, were you?

Here we have Isaac Gordon who has a grudge with the club after being let go couldnt pick up another contract, straight away that type of witness has plenty to answer.

Plus lets say Gordon might not have greatest record himself

roboshark

Coach
Incorrect. You missed two other reasons it's perfectly ok for me too know. You're completely barking up the wrong tree.

Nice aggressive post though, you actually came across as knowing what you were talking about.

No aggression at all - stating facts. And I do know what I am talking about. To be privy to this type of information, you have to be associated with the investigation in some manner.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Chatting with a raiders supporting mate today (gave him heaps) and he has a friend involved with the faiders. Apparently one of their outside backs is next in line for a rap over the knuckles like Sandor... Don't know if there's any truth in it, just passing on what I heard. I have his name but won't put it in here.
Same guy also said there's one main fall guy for us. Don't have to be Einstein to guess who that is... :?

Card Shark

Immortal
No disrespect to you or your mate but I'd take the rumours with a grain of salt. Believe it when it happens.

Unless you are Luke Bowden, then ya know all the good oil ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.