What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
So a team like the bombers gets done and banned.
All that dough and support etc.... But they are busted .

Then there is us with no money to fight a thing and yet we are still playing.

You'd think ASSADA could have dismantled us in 2 seconds flat had they had proof of guilt.

Strange days indeed.

fizman

Bench
Carch, I still maintain the opinion that the Club will NOT be found guilty of systematic practices.

IF and that is IF there are issues, it will be player related on an individual basis.

Essendon were guilty of systematic practices within the Club.

Just my own opinion.

The Dodger

First Grade
I predict the telecrap bashing of Cronulla will start again either in week 2 or 3 if Cronulla stay in the finals.

Depending on whether the rooters win or lose this weekend...

RUBIKS

Juniors
Carch, I still maintain the opinion that the Club will NOT be found guilty of systematic practices.

While I agree with this, sadly I feel our fate will be determined by the press and "public opinion" from that press.

We would need to be 100% absolved to avoid it I believe.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Masters said on the Back Page last night he believes ASADA have enough to issue sanctions to 30 players from both codes.

The Dodger

First Grade
Masters said on the Back Page last night he believes ASADA have enough to issue sanctions to 30 players from both codes.
David Smith has already said a number of times that if he was given any evidence proving players have taken peptides, he would act upon it immediately. he proved that by suspending Sandor Earl.

I'm not saying that no one is guilty but the more this goes on, the more I'm starting to believe ASADA don't have shiit.

Status
Not open for further replies.