What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
Did he give you names dont repeat them in here just wondering if you know specifically or it might be two that don't affect us.

He's breached nothing by telling me.

Bullshyt.
Unless you worked with him on the investigation or are part of another Commonwealth Agency working with him, then he has breached confidentiality. The agency I worked for some years ago can have you criminally charged through the AFP for breaching confidentiality of past and ongoing investigations.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Bullshyt.
Unless you worked with him on the investigation or are part of another Commonwealth Agency working with him, then he has breached confidentiality. The agency I worked for some years ago can have you criminally charged through the AFP for breaching confidentiality of past and ongoing investigations.

Incorrect. You missed two other reasons it's perfectly ok for me too know. You're completely barking up the wrong tree.

Nice aggressive post though, you actually came across as knowing what you were talking about.

drago brelli

Bench
I think most of us would be fine with that Luke.

If true and its the two I'm thinking of we will fine.

Thanks for the scoop.

So what's the name of the ACC guy?
Unless PM Abbott shuts ASADA down on Monday morning you may not be 'fine'. According to WADA if two or more players from a team have been proven to have doped the whole team is gone. As WADA have said they are overseeing this whole thing.

Unless PM Abbott shuts ASADA down on Monday morning you may not be 'fine'. According to WADA if two or more players from a team have been proven to have doped the whole team is gone. As WADA have said they are overseeing this whole thing.

:lol::lol::lol:

Pretty funny but seriously get some new material

Stinkler

Juniors
Look for Bourbon Bec and Jumz Hooper to smash the Sharks with story after story of "explosive new evidence" every day of the week leading into the finals.

Quigs

Immortal
Speaking of boxing. Do you think WADDA will investigate that big blonde Russian bloke that gave Rocky a flogging.

Luckily for all that is good and noice Rocky was always a clean boxer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts