What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie013

Juniors
Masters said on the Back Page last night he believes ASADA have enough to issue sanctions to 30 players from both codes.

i liked that he said we should be allowed to play semis too. i think he would be the only journo to back us to play?

sharknows

Bench
He might actually hate Hooper & co more than the Sharks. He's much more subtle than the others but you'll find there isn't a lot positives about the Sharks coming from Masters

stevie013

Juniors
Yes. That put Hooper back in his box.

certainly did, he didnt know what to say after that, he would have been planning on masters saying 'no they shouldnt be playing', then he would had a big speel about how bad the sharks are etc etc...

suck it hooper if your reading this.

Haha Hooper. Knob

In fact Masters said something like, this has taken place in 2011 before it was put a stop to (inferring doc and Flanno I assume). He then added anything taken then would be well and truly out of their system, so I see no reason why they shouldn't play in the finals.

And that is the big difference between anything that has been suggested at the Sharks and anything proven as taking place only last year at the Bombers.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Did anyone see the Ben Johnson interview on TV last night (can't remember which channel).

He was warning players to come clean. The footage they showed was virtually all Sharks footage (Gal & Fifita) with a tiny bit of Essendon...

EASY TARGET alright...

Is it just me or have any others on here wondered how many other clubs / players have destroyed 'evidence' since the investigation started?

Card Shark

Immortal
Doesn't really matter what the rest have done. As long as they bring down 1 club, they've earnt their positions for a few more years.

Where has ASADA been, where has the clowns at the Tele been, where has the ABC been, we have heard nothing from then since 7th September.

ASADA nave nothing, now we wait for them to admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts