What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

izzo

Juniors
AdamH said:
Anyone wanna try the new Penny Panthers strip. I tried and I suck big time at it.

panthers04.JPG

http://www.nknightsonline.com/izzo/custom.html goto their to download.

cheers
izzo

thomo

Juniors
thomo said:
Is there any way of changing the colour of the numbers on the players' backs?
Izzo, do you know the answer to this? A couple of jersey's I've made have white numbers on a white jersey. :(

izzo

Juniors
thomo said:
thomo said:
Is there any way of changing the colour of the numbers on the players' backs?
Izzo, do you know the answer to this? A couple of jersey's I've made have white numbers on a white jersey. :(

nar you cant just try and look at the jerseys your overwriting and if they have a white back to then you overwrite that file.

cheers

Mambo

Juniors
Is there any way to import a jersey without replacing an original one? By this i mean, putting the new jersey in the game yet keeping all the built-in-game ones?

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
Is there any way to import a jersey without replacing an original one? By this i mean, putting the new jersey in the game yet keeping all the built-in-game ones?

no

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

no

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the S46.bmp through to the S53.bmp have been left blank by the game creators and you should be able to use these spots without interfering with any of the other jerseys.

izzo

Juniors
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

no

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the S46.bmp through to the S53.bmp have been left blank by the game creators and you should be able to use these spots without interfering with any of the other jerseys.

I thought that too but they could be unlockables

Mambo

Juniors
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:
izzo said:
Northwest Rabbit said:

no

I thought that too but they could be unlockables

No I don't think they are. Because you can see the Sidhe unlockable jersey and you can see all the international unlockable jerseys. Also city country and SOO. It stands to reason that these are just blanks because you can view all unlockables. An unlockable would have to be able to be viewed in the files sections. It cannoy just suddenly 'appear' in the game without a viewing file.

But you could always clarify with Mario on this.

P.J.

Juniors
I asked Mario about the Blank jersey spots and he said you can't access them. You can overwrite them, but you would never be able to use them in game.

So, you can only overwrite the jersey's that are created over the custom jerseys.