What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

Go_ze_doggies

Juniors
Well if the Doggies dont have a new strip,, dont worry [-X

But if someone could even do this years broncos away jersey, with the yellow thing across the middle and stuff, that would be great.

ethos

Live Update Team
Yeah the yellow Broncos one would be great.

Any chance of the new Queensland jersey and maybe some past Australian kits?

Thanks heaps for putting in the effort to make all these jerseys! Keep up the good work!

umosay

Juniors
izzo said:
umosay said:
heres a jersey i made :D

abs.jpg

COOL

is that sarcasm?

Paullyboy

Coach
you can get a crappy old version of paint shop pro from www.downloads.com i think, I would LOVE the old school Gold Coast Chargers jersey if someone could do it! I would do it myself but it would not be of the same quality as either of you two.

izzo

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
you can get a crappy old version of paint shop pro from www.downloads.com i think, I would LOVE the old school Gold Coast Chargers jersey if someone could do it! I would do it myself but it would not be of the same quality as either of you two.

what year? presumed by old school you mean 80's?

Anonymous

Juniors
Here's an easy request for the patch-mongers out there... how about fixing the Cronulla jerseys so that the coloured box on the LG sponsorship is the right colour? I can't imagine it'd be too hard, and I'd be a million appreciatives if you were so kind to do it... :D

izzo

Juniors
El Garbo said:
Here's an easy request for the patch-mongers out there... how about fixing the Cronulla jerseys so that the coloured box on the LG sponsorship is the right colour? I can't imagine it'd be too hard, and I'd be a million appreciatives if you were so kind to do it... :D

what colour it suppose to be