What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Jerseys into the PC game?

Anonymous

Juniors
izzo said:
El Garbo said:
Here's an easy request for the patch-mongers out there... how about fixing the Cronulla jerseys so that the coloured box on the LG sponsorship is the right colour? I can't imagine it'd be too hard, and I'd be a million appreciatives if you were so kind to do it... :D

what colour it suppose to be

On the home jersey the box is supposed to be white and on the away jersey its supposed to be black. The game has them the wrong way around.

Paullyboy

Coach
nah that would be the gold coast seagulls, the gold coast chargers were the ones with the predominantly aqua, with purple and grey stripes up the top. It was the year they made the semi finals (i think 96, maybe 97 coz of ARL)

I cant find a picture though, ill keep searching

izzo

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
nah that would be the gold coast seagulls, the gold coast chargers were the ones with the predominantly aqua, with purple and grey stripes up the top. It was the year they made the semi finals (i think 96, maybe 97 coz of ARL)

I cant find a picture though, ill keep searching

ah k

Paullyboy

Coach
This is the best shot i can get of it, does anyone else know where a photo of it is?

gold-1.jpg

izzo2

Juniors
choppies said:
u bloody ripper cheers mate
any more planned?

yes alot more to come email me at chris@ultrambps.com to join the update list.

and can an admin reactivate my izzo account cause i fiddeld around too much in the profile section and it became inactive :(

Choppies

Coach
what about a reds cash converters jersey?

I love playing these classic jerseys in my game
thanks to izzo and co

izzo

Juniors
choppies said:
what about a reds cash converters jersey?

I love playing these classic jerseys in my game
thanks to izzo and co

im working on that should be up soon