What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF1 Panthers vs Roosters

Jane Murray

Bench
Yep salty as a pack of Smith's Crisps....have a read of the Chookpen forum, those losers are as salty as their coach an players. Would love nothing better than to see them gone next week, how sweet would that be.

Oh I did. Originally, I didn't buy into the conspiracy theory, in which people claimed they tanked their last game, as now I believe they did, and it back fired on them.

The_Frog

First Grade
Some outstanding light reading to be found on the Chookpen. Those who don't like blaming refs for losses should steer clear. Unable to post a link because of LU's filter. (Someone beat me to it)

Last edited:

The_Frog

First Grade
Yep salty as a pack of Smith's Crisps....have a read of the Chookpen forum, those losers are as salty as their coach an players. Would love nothing better than to see them gone next week, how sweet would that be.
They may get past the Raiders, but the Storm in Brisbane will be way too good. Which is why they tried to avoid having to play them.

Latest posts