What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld soo side

Mr Fourex

Bench
I am not a cockeroach like yourself.

No I'm not...you are

How pathetic......:roll:

Fact is Meninga and the QLD selectors KNOW that Boyd has not let anyone down and will be picked tomorrow night in the side for game 1.

That fact is as true as your obsession is against Boyd

I for one look forward to your post team selection meltdown. If it is any where near as strong as your current one, it should be hilarious.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
I'd much rather retain a guy who's been relied on and done the job in the past but that's just me.

isaiah

Bench
And while we're making shit changes, why not bring in Matt Bowen for Billy Slater and we'll grab Dale Shearer out of retirement to cover John Thurston's spot.

Turn it up mate.

Petero should get his jumper, even if it's only for the first game. He'll stand up big time come Origin. Brent Tate for Yow Yeh. DCE can play for Manly for another year - his defence is not SOO level yet. Gillett for the utility role. Dave Taylor on the bench and it's a toss up between Parker or Harrison for lock. Either will do a job, but Parker is probably more offensively dangerous with more tools in his belt than Harrison.

we'll see tomorrow night when the team is announced

Mr Fourex

Bench
Probable side as per link above;

Billy Slater,
Darius Boyd,
Greg Inglis,
Justin Hodges,
Brent Tate,
Johnathan Thurston,
Cooper Cronk,
Matt Scott,
Cameron Smith (c),
Petero Civoniceva,
Sam Thaiday,
Nate Myles,
Ashley Harrison.

Interchange: Matt Gillett, Ben Hannant, Dave Shillington, Dave Taylor.

18th man: Daly Cherry-Evans.

Apart from maybe Parker in for Harrision, no problems there for me.

Like the bench.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Answer the question biatch, would you pick Boyd on the wing or at fullback for your beloved donkeys?:p

Biatch ????

Sooo... you're an african american woman?

Oprah, is that you??

:roll:

At the moment yes........I would have Boyd play wing for Brisbane

no worries.

Any more repetitive and inane questions from you trollguy?

Fieldsguy

Juniors
Biatch ????

At the moment yes........I would have Boyd play wing for Brisbane

no worries.

Well there you go, you have no clue and are yet another hey hey wher'e the broncos fanboy who cannot admit a current or former broncos player is not worthy of origin.

Your one eyed lack of foresight and close mindedness is the reason you will continually be mocked on here and your thoughts never taken seriously. :lol:

lockyno1

Post Whore
Probable side as per link above;

Billy Slater,
Darius Boyd,
Greg Inglis,
Justin Hodges,
Brent Tate,
Johnathan Thurston,
Cooper Cronk,
Matt Scott,
Cameron Smith (c),
Petero Civoniceva,
Sam Thaiday,
Nate Myles,
Ashley Harrison.

Interchange: Matt Gillett, Ben Hannant, Dave Shillington, Dave Taylor.

18th man: Daly Cherry-Evans.

Apart from maybe Parker in for Harrision, no problems there for me.

Like the bench.

Yep no issues for me as well, you can make a case for McGuire and Parker but no issues with that backrow. Both Harrison and Myles grow 10 legs when playing for QLD. Don't be surprised if Inglis defends on the wing though.

It is funny seeing the Nth Qld fan boy crack the you know whats when Boyd got chosen. LOL. Just watch Boyd almost be MOTM.There is a saying "class is permanent, form is temporary". You don't go from being in the top 10 players in the game (Boyd) to being average. He is fine, whereas Graham at best is a B grader and at worst is a D grader.

beave

Coach
Yep no issues for me as well, you can make a case for McGuire and Parker but no issues with that backrow. Both Harrison and Myles grow 10 legs when playing for QLD. Don't be surprised if Inglis defends on the wing though.

It is funny seeing the Nth Qld fan boy crack the you know whats when Boyd got chosen. LOL. Just watch Boyd almost be MOTM.There is a saying "class is permanent, form is temporary". You don't go from being in the top 10 players in the game (Boyd) to being average. He is fine, whereas Graham at best is a B grader and at worst is a D grader.

Ummmm, you will struggle to find many NQ fans who want Ash Graham in the team over Boyd, most of us appreciate his efforts in the NRL but I don't think he will ever play origin unless there is a massive injury toll or the bubonic plague hits Oz.

lockyno1

Post Whore
That fruitloop was asking whether we would have Boyd back at Brosbane...and my answer was...Beale or Dale 'dropley' Copley are wingers...so yes I would have a proven performer in Boyd!

Bretto

Bench
Team looks good. Really strong bench, but as mentioned, I'd probably swap Harrison for Parker at starting Lock position. I'd almost be tempted to bring Maguire in for Petero too, but being Petero's last year, it was inevitable he'd get a run.

Be interesting to see if Mal makes that change, or one similar if we lose game 1.

Either way, very strong side. Bring it on!