What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quade Cooper knocks back Parramatta Eels offer to switch to NRL and sticks with Union

Stagger eel

Staff member
I don't believe for a moment that we're getting him but it does make sense to make an announcement prior to Saturdays game and it is Wednesday...

parra pete

Referee
BUTTTTTT, I should add - The only place I want to be a legend is in my home...a legend to my missus, kids and the grandkids....

Daneel

Bench
NYC's best halfback basically, played at the Roosters this year. We signed him.

I keep hearing he was the best half in the under 20s yet he could only crack a bench spot in the toyota cup dream team or what ever they called it. So that may suggest to me that their must be at least one halfback in the under 20s better than him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's Thursday the 9th of September, 2 days out before a Bled cup game in Sydney which isn't sold out and they still haven't used the opportunity to announce QC's signing...

I'm rather confused about this.

Gronk

Staff member
it's Thursday the 9th of September, 2 days out before a Bled cup game in Sydney which isn't sold out and they still haven't used the opportunity to announce QC's signing...

Muzz - Is it un-Australian to hope that the Waballies get 40 put on them ? :D

Utey

Coach
Look at this and take in the sentiments regarding the signing of Quade Cooper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiCRZLr9oRw

It ain't over until it's over. As I have posted previously, all indications point to him being an Eel...IMO, he has already signed on the dotted line...

Why would you play with peoples emotions like this? :p;-)

I can't see how he'd come across, it's all used as a bargaining tool to get the ARU to up their price.

parra pete

Referee
Imo, Quade Cooper has been signed for the Club, and the announcement will be made next week after the Bledisloe. He has delayed announcing what he has doing because he wanted to get one in against the All Blacks... If he was going to sign with ARU he would have by now.
Notice how quiet the Eels have become in discussing him. It would be rude of him not to tell the Eels to look for someone else.
Has he done that....Nooooooo.
Is he going to get offered more dosh by the ARU after playing in probably a losing side..Nooooooo.
Notice how Hindy back tracked on his 'sledging' of him when his signing was first mooted..He is a SPECIAL....Just read between the lines.
In my opinion, he has already signed to play with Parra...based on his friendship with Hayne, Tahu...

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade

Who, do you mean the ARU?
I would have thought they would have announced his signing very quickly to be honest, leaving it like they are just seems to cast a shadow over every game they play.

El Diablo

Post Whore

is he back in the country yet?