What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quade in Australia's Greatest Athlete Season 3

Gaffman

Juniors
Just saw some Promo material. Some of you might be interested to see how tough this Yawnion punk might be :p

In less exciting news, the NRL will be represented by Kurt Gidley

Parra Guru

Coach
Just saw some Promo material. Some of you might be interested to see how tough this Yawnion punk might be :p

In less exciting news, the NRL will be represented by Kurt Gidley

He might be OK unless it involves ball security in a one on one tackle

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I wonder if the Fumbleball player will actually win the goal kicking challenge this time????

I wouldn't be surprised if Frosty Winterbottom does better than CL did last year either. CL is a great driver, but as an athlete well he kinda blows. Frosty has been running Triathlon like regimes in the pre-season since he went to FPR, and at FPR his stable mate Paul Dumbrell (Actually at RNR but using FPR gear) did a round of the Championship in Victoria, flew out to Mexico, did an Iron-man over there and them flew back for the final round in Sydney. Also I remember there was a time Frosty held the best hand-eye reaction time at the Institute of sport when tested in 2004.