What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Las Vegas

callmack1

Staff member
Vegas is a pretty big deal for the game, and the NRL are really starting to promote it so I think it deserves its own thread.

I'm actually starting to get pretty excited about Vegas now after seeing the players there promoting it and seeing some of the promo shoots of the players in their full kits today. Certainly gets ya excited!!

What a buzz it must be for Stretch to go and represent our club on the world stage, massive opportunity for him and he's doing a great job so far.

That's a pretty big deal getting them on Fox. Massive exposure. I'd love to know how many TV's across the US and across the world were tuned into that and I'd love to know how many people's interests were peaked just from that.

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

Got my airfares sorted for the clash.
Bloody exciting mate! Stoked for ya!

callmack1

Staff member

Hard to believe we're just a month away! I'm starting to get super pumped!!

callmack1

Staff member

Glad to hear the club has really gone all in on the Vegas prep, on and off the field. As they should too. This is something we can't get wrong in almost every area. It has to be planned and it has to be done right.

Great stuff.

Glad to hear the club has really gone all in on the Vegas prep, on and off the field. As they should too. This is something we can't get wrong in almost every area. It has to be planned and it has to be done right.

Great stuff.

I just posted the same article link over in your "Rumours, Signings and News" thread. Feel free to delete that post if its doubling up un-necessarily.

callmack1

Staff member

callmack1

Staff member

This is great from the NRL, that is an awesome explainer and an awesome ad! Well done. I hope it gets some American fans hooked!

callmack1

Staff member
Everyone heads off to America tomorrow so it's a good time to sticky this thread. So friggin exciting!!! It's absolutely getting real now!